Liverpool FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Algselt postitas Damien Vaata postitust
    where are you coming from? nobody watches liverpool, they are boring. better watch chelsea. liverpool will not qualify for last 16, but chelsea already have. plus, how many premierships have those liverpool cunts won? None! Chelsea have won twice in last three years. and we have abramovich who can give us some money. who do you have? Those american guys? they wont give you a penny.
    First of all, i live in tallinn.
    secondly, stop shitting about your damn abromovich. yeah, he's rich bitch. but money can't buy everything. you damn chelsea fans can only rely on his money.
    to answer you question: we've won the premiership title 18 times. learn history, dumbass!
    yeah, we haven't won the title for many years, but we whooped your asses last season in the Champions League semi-final and played in the final game. and don't forget 2005. and when was the last time you've won CL? huh? oh yeah right YOU NEVER WON IT! we've won it 5 times. so shut your mouth and piss off.

ps. if you are a chelscum fan, why are posting in the Liverpool section? i was addressing Liverpool fans above, not you.
    But we gave our hearts to Liverpool
    And there they'll always stay
    With a great undying passion
    No money takes away
    We'd live and die for Liverpool
    Money can buy People, but not Souls!

Kommentaar

Ha-ha! I'm another one writing on a wrong thread but I hope to be more useful than London scum.

So - yes, the pubs you mentioned might show the game, as could Hell Hunt, Hiiu Pub (by far not in Old Town though), O'Malley's. I have no idea which of them could be the best these days.

Anyway, hope you know you're gonna lose next Sunday, so don't keep your expectations too high. And I could recommend you taking a history lesson in who has won the Premiership, the one existent since 1991. Otherwise, enjoy the Game, if possible.

Kui ei meeldi et teie teemat risustan, siis igasugune sõim on oodatud. Hooray!
      Which ship has never docked at Liverpool?
      The Premiership.

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer" - Arnold Schwarzenegger, 1975

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas sicmic Vaata postitust
        Kui ei meeldi et teie teemat risustan, siis igasugune sõim on oodatud. Hooray!
        Sõim.

Reservid võitsid eile õhtul Boro 4:0 ja asusid liigatabelit juhtima. Erilises hoos oli seekord pisike keskväljaäss Jay Spearing - muuhulgas kahe värava autor. Taas oli resultatiivne ka Nemeth, ühe lisas Huth.
        'pool: Martin, Darby, Insua, San Jose, Huth, Plessis, Spearing, Crowther (Putterill 65), Brouwer, Nemeth (Pacheco 72), Leto (Duran 75).
        the woman who hurt him must surely have trouble sleeping
        because belle of st mark is a beauty extraordinaire

Kommentaar

And I could recommend you taking a history lesson in who has won the Premiership, the one existent since 1991.
          khm.. 92. siis leiutati ka jalgpall

Kommentaar

And I could recommend you taking a history lesson in who has won the Premiership, the one existent since 1991.
            92/93 siiski. Kui juba ajaloost räägime Samas, Eesti astus vabatahtlikult NL-i, Lenin oli suur laste sõber jne.

Ah, eston, ära ülbitse.
            Last edited by vandersell; 11.12.07, 08:34. Põhjus: .....
            Supplies!

Kommentaar

Sport 2, 3, Yle 1, Yle2 keegi üle ka kannab tänast magusat pala ?
              Surfamislaisk olen.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas -Marko- Vaata postitust
                Surfamislaisk olen.
                VS3 näitab 23.45. Kuna öösel peab magama, otsin pigem mingi striimi.
                the woman who hurt him must surely have trouble sleeping
                because belle of st mark is a beauty extraordinaire

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Damien Vaata postitust
                  where are you coming from? nobody watches liverpool, they are boring. better watch chelsea. liverpool will not qualify for last 16, but chelsea already have. plus, how many premierships have those liverpool cunts won? None! Chelsea have won twice in last three years. and we have abramovich who can give us some money. who do you have? Those american guys? they wont give you a penny.
                  Mr. Sukmeoff???
                  AILTON

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas -Marko- Vaata postitust
                    Surfamislaisk olen.
                    YLE2 tavaliselt eelistab 'pooli näidata. Kuna täna palju kaalul siis lootused on suured.

Kommentaar

täna peaks Yle2 näitama siiski sellist mängu:
                      Kuudennen kierroksen ottelu Olympiakos CFP - Werder Bremen. Selostus Jarmo Lehtinen. Refereras i flerljud av Antti Koivukangas.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Marduk Vaata postitust
                        YLE2 tavaliselt eelistab 'pooli näidata. Kuna täna palju kaalul siis lootused on suured.
                        TV2
                        Tiistai 11.12.2007

21.35 – 23.45 Jalkapallon Mestareiden liiga
                        Kuudennen kierroksen ottelu Olympiakos CFP - Werder Bremen. Selostus Jarmo Lehtinen. Refereras i flerljud av Antti Koivukangas.

No kuulge, mis värk on.
                        Last edited by vandersell; 11.12.07, 14:14. Põhjus: jälle aeglane
                        Supplies!

Kommentaar

Juba eakas, kuid tubli Sell oma eakal, kuid tublil klaviatuuril sõnumit sisse prõmmimas.
                          We have to disorganise their organisation so we have to be very creative.

Kommentaar

läheb läbuks ära jah?

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas 10 Lopez Saldana
                              mine perse.
                              võisiisgrowupgetalife
                              AILTON

Kommentaar

Med YouTube kan du se populære videoer, kose deg med favorittmusikken din og laste opp ditt eget innhold – og dele det med familie, venner og resten av verden.

eat this sucka!
                                But we gave our hearts to Liverpool
                                And there they'll always stay
                                With a great undying passion
                                No money takes away
                                We'd live and die for Liverpool
                                Money can buy People, but not Souls!

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X