Arsenal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

rääkides rvp'st:

Arsene Wenger will offer Robin van Persie a five-year deal to keep the Dutch striker at Arsenal for the rest of his career.

Van Persie, 27, has got two years left on his current £70,000-a-week deal, but Arsenal are anxious to tie him down quickly and avoid a repeat of recent contract sagas.

Arsenal want to avoid such uncertainty with Van Persie and the Dutch forward will be offered a deal to put him on a par with Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas, who is on around £90,000-a-week.

Van Persie is enjoying his best ever season for Arsenal, scoring 21 goals - with 20 of those coming in 22 games this calendar year.

The Dutch international has also spoken of his love for the club and has emerged with great credit this season, even though Arsenal’s promising first half of the campaign has faded away into disappointment.

He has been made vice-captain and is now among the club's more senior players - but his oustanding second half of the season is also likely to have alerted other top European clubs.

That has made Arsenal even more determined to secure one of their top stars on a new, long contract.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robin van Persie believes that Arsène Wenger's modern take on Dutch Total Football can yield the silverware that Arsenal crave. The club have finished empty-handed for the sixth season in succession and the supporters are deeply frustrated. Some of them booed the players during the lap of appreciation that followed Sunday's home defeat to Aston Villa, and Van Persie says that he can understand why.

The team has been heavily criticised, with one strand being Wenger's use of Van Persie as the lone striker in his formation.Yet Van Persie has been in the form of his life – he has scored 21 goals in 25 starts in all competitions for the club, after missing two and a half months at the beginning of the season with an ankle injury – and he believes that Wenger's fluid style, in which players interchange positions and runners get forward from midfield and wide areas – will eventually be vindicated. Other European teams have shown the way; Arsenal simply need to add consistency.

"I don't feel lonely up front," Van Persie said, "because I have Cesc [Fábregas] around me, I have [Jack] Wilshere, I have Samir Nasri, [Andrey] Arshavin, [Theo] Walcott. It's true that it's a modern take on Total Football and if you look at teams around Europe ... AS Roma have played similarly with [Francesco] Totti in that role; there is Barcelona, obviously, with [Lionel] Messi; ourselves, the Netherlands, during the World Cup, I was playing in a similar role and Ajax have made a change there, too. Siem de Jong is not a main striker, he is more of a midfielder but he played there and they became champions so you can't really go against that.

"We came very, very close to being champions and if you look at our games against the big [top four] teams, we are first in that small league. We need to be more consistent because we have everything in our team. If you look at Barcelona, they are playing four or five top games after each other and that's what our aim should be as well."

In matches between Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United and City this season, Arsenal and United have taken 10 points; Chelsea nine and City five. Van Persie, who is under contract at the Emirates Stadium until 2013 and says he has no thoughts of leaving, also highlighted a peculiarly modern problem in the quest for the English title.

"Everybody knows everything about each other," he said, at the launch of the new adidas adiPower Predator boot. "Opponents have a GPS system and they can track us, down to every small detail. They know absolutely everything.

"Everyone is training with the GPS thing around you as well. One of our players went home to get something and he still had the GPS around him and the guys tracked him on the computer and they could actually see that he went home. You don't have a private life."
    Arsenal top scorer Robin van Persie believes Arsène Wenger's approach to football will soon be vindicated

Kommentaar

EXCLUSIVE: Wilshere and Carroll are OUT of the England U-21 squad

Nice!

Kommentaar

Arsenal: SZCZ - Sagna - Vermaelen - Djourou - Gibbs - Diaby - Wilshere - Ramsey - Nasri - Chamakh - van Persie (c)

Arsenal subs: Mad Jens - Walcott - Denilson - Squillaci - Arshavin - Eboue - Miquel

Kommentaar

Ja Cesc on samal ajal Barcelonas vormelit vaatamas! Loyality

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas ChelseaFC Vaata postitust
            Ja Cesc on samal ajal Barcelonas vormelit vaatamas! Loyality
            1) Adams, Vieira, Henry... They didn't go to away games when injured. Why should Cesc?
            2) cesc4official Cesc Fàbregas Soler
            After a nice day with my family, ready to watch the game with my grandad. Come on Arsenal! Lets finish well boys! #Arsenal
            3) Sa elad Inglismaal ja ei oska kirjutada Loyalty?

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas jukss Vaata postitust
              1) Adams, Vieira, Henry... They didn't go to away games when injured. Why should Cesc?
              2) cesc4official Cesc Fàbregas Soler
              After a nice day with my family, ready to watch the game with my grandad. Come on Arsenal! Lets finish well boys! #Arsenal
              3) Sa elad Inglismaal ja ei oska kirjutada Loyalty?
              Andestust, kui valusa koha peale soola raputasin. Aga leian, et kui on hooaja viimane mäng, eriti veel paarkümmend miili kodust, mitte kuskil Blackpoolis, siis on natuke vale samal ajal vanaisaga telekast vutti vaadata. Klubi ju maksab palka, võiks siis vähemalt nii paljugi asjast huvi tunda.

Kommentaar

Andestust, kui valusa koha peale soola raputasin. Aga leian, et kui on hooaja viimane mäng, eriti veel paarkümmend miili kodust, mitte kuskil Blackpoolis, siis on natuke vale samal ajal vanaisaga telekast vutti vaadata. Klubi ju maksab palka, võiks siis vähemalt nii paljugi asjast huvi tunda.
                Püüa aru saada, et sa ei raputa selliste väljatulekutega mitte soola haavale vaid demonstreerid kui valusalt on võimalik trollimisega failida.
                Victoria Concordia Crescit

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas marv3llous Vaata postitust
                  Püüa aru saada, et sa ei raputa selliste väljatulekutega mitte soola haavale vaid demonstreerid kui valusalt on võimalik trollimisega failida.
                  Kui keegi sellise süütu asja peale marru läheb, siis anna andeks. Enam ei tee. Sina aga püüa aru saada, et iga post, mis ma siia teemasse teen, pole mitte provokatiivsetel eesmärkidel. Nii palju oleme ju sinuga sel teemal arutanud, et võiks mu käitumist juba tunda mingil määral Järgnevas postituses suutisn ju ka oma nägemuse ära seletada.

Kommentaar

Veider komme taguda maaslamajat jalaga, siis vabandada ja siis uuesti lüüa Jumal tänatud, et meile moraali ja eetikakursuse Cesci näitel tegid!

Kommentaar

Kui keegi sellise süütu asja peale marru läheb, siis anna andeks. Enam ei tee. Sina aga püüa aru saada, et iga post, mis ma siia teemasse teen, pole mitte provokatiivsetel eesmärkidel. Nii palju oleme ju sinuga sel teemal arutanud, et võiks mu käitumist juba tunda mingil määral Järgnevas postituses suutisn ju ka oma nägemuse ära seletada.
                      Ei ole ju keegi "marru läinud", lihtsalt püüa rohkem naelapea pihta tabada kui trollid. Muidu on selline semi tunne koguaeg, et tahaks lükata aga ei saa.

Kommentaar

2-2 Fulhamiga, suht kole esitus taas. Djourou täielik meltdown peale õlavigastust.

Kommentaar

Mine mu**i mis viimased 10 minutit, Chamack võiks tõesti koju ära minna, mitte üks vend ka ei tahtnud mängida jälle. Ei tahetud meeskondlikult võitu võita, iga vend üritas 1-1 ette võtta ja siis keeras asja pu**i (okei Walcott kobistas ära). Pärast teo väravat imeti näppu edasi ja mõeldi, et äkki juhtub veel. H*I JUHTUB! Vana Arsenal on kadunud, Wenger hakka peaga mõtlema. Õnneks terve suvi aega mõelda järgmine aasta tuleb ära

Kommentaar

Ära veel Chamakhi koju saada. Hooaja esimeses pooles oli ju väga hea. Las suvel puhkab ja siis sügisel uue hooga!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas jalkaaa14 Vaata postitust
                              Mine mu**i mis viimased 10 minutit, Chamack võiks tõesti koju ära minna, mitte üks vend ka ei tahtnud mängida jälle. Ei tahetud meeskondlikult võitu võita, iga vend üritas 1-1 ette võtta ja siis keeras asja pu**i (okei Walcott kobistas ära). Pärast teo väravat imeti näppu edasi ja mõeldi, et äkki juhtub veel. H*I JUHTUB! Vana Arsenal on kadunud, Wenger hakka peaga mõtlema. Õnneks terve suvi aega mõelda järgmine aasta tuleb ära
                              Ega sellest mängust midagi ei olenenud ka, City võitis oma mängu. Minu poolest oleks võinud Miquelid ja muud reservi tüübid proovida saada. Võtlust oleks kindlasti rohkem olnud, noored mehed tahavad ju ennast tõestada.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas jalkaaa14 Vaata postitust
                                tramaeivõi miks te sellist sitta alati peate kirjutama iga monoloogi lõppu

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X