Algselt postitas kaala Vaata postitust

Kindel?
      Olen kindel.
      Instagram

Twitter

Eesti Lokomotiv Moskva fännid

telekavaataja.blogabet.com

Kommentaar

Teemasse ka - eile läks veits nihu. Ei suudeta kuidagi nende alaotsa meeskondade vastu ennast kokku võtta. Iga kord on mingi häda.

Kommentaar

Õhtul mäng, isegi Setantas olemas.

Kommentaar

Уди наххуи. køik vakgemustad on vargad!
            jokers to the right
            clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

See veel puudus, et Milano komistamistega Juve mängu lastakse.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas ElNino9 Vaata postitust
                See veel puudus, et Milano komistamistega Juve mängu lastakse.
                Pigem kohtunike "komistamistega".

The AIA have essentially admitted the mistake, suggesting that the goal should’ve been disallowed, but neither Marchetti nor Guida had the right tools to make the correct decision.
                Ja siis kerime ajas natuke tagasi ja siis tekib küll küsimus, et kas tõesti on tegemist vaid Milani komistamistega

May the Violet flag flutter in the wind on all fields of challenge and valour, a vivid hope is our solace, we have eleven athletes and one heart. Go, Fiorentina, we want you to be the queen of all teams, go, Fiorentina, fight with bravery and prowess everywhere! In any hour of dismay and victory, remember you're the history of football!

Kommentaar

Zlatan at 40:

Kommentaar

Giroud on terve karjääri jooksul underrated olnud. Hea meel.
                    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

Kommentaar

je t'aime

Kommentaar

Müstika, kuidas tabeli tagumiseotsa klubide vastu ei suudeta kaitset lukus hoida.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Jasper Vaata postitust
                          Possession lost: 14
                          The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Mine vii oma negatiivsus juve teemasse.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Tofoa Vaata postitust

Possession lost: 14
                              Mänge vaadatud: 0
                              jokers to the right
                              clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Jasper Vaata postitust

Mänge vaadatud: 0
                                Su väide on sama usaldusväärne nagu Kert Kingo.
                                The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X