Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Vastus teemale \'AC Milan\'

Algselt postitas Jasper

huh ja muuseas pippo väravasöödu andis...dida!
    Eino tubli poiss aga selle värava puhul oli ikka õnne ka, võib lugeda ikka väravavahi kalaks...ärge nüüd kurjustage...võimalusi oli palju, kuid Ascoli puurilukk tegi päris häid tõrjeid.
    “Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become reality.”

Kommentaar

teie poolt siin paljukirutud Vieri sahistas Monaco eest juba oma esimeses mangus varavavorku
      Catalunya is not Spain!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas lorenzo

teie poolt siin paljukirutud Vieri sahistas Monaco eest juba oma esimeses mangus varavavorku
        EI!
        jokers to the right
        clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas lorenzo

Kas see tõestab midagi siis?
          sigpic

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Tanel

Algselt postitas lorenzo

Ta kahjuks ei peagi midagi tõestama. Lööb väravaid või mitte, koondisse võetakse ta maskotiks igal juhul
            May the Violet flag flutter in the wind on all fields of challenge and valour, a vivid hope is our solace, we have eleven athletes and one heart. Go, Fiorentina, we want you to be the queen of all teams, go, Fiorentina, fight with bravery and prowess everywhere! In any hour of dismay and victory, remember you're the history of football!

Kommentaar

Ta lööb finaalis võiduvärava!

Kommentaar

ehk kui lorenzo arvas, et ma vihastasin tema postis olnud faktile siis ...
                Monaco

January 14, 2006 - 20:00
                League 1/22nd day
                Stage Louis II - Referee: M. Bre
                Composition:

1. WARMUZ Guillaume
                4. MODESTO François
                5. PEREZ Diego
                7. BERNARDI Lucas
                11. SORLIN Olivier
                13. Douglas MAICON
                17. KAPO Olivier
                18. CUBILIER Eric
                23. DI VAIO MARCO
                32. GIVET Gaël
                36. VIERI Christian

andmed siis monaco kodukalt...aga miks ta nr 36 on? devil nagu väitis, et 3-2 jäi.

ja pealikule...selliseid väravaid, kus ei anna öelda oleks-poleks jne on niivõrd vähe, et need pigem tunduvad kobinana kui soovitud sooritusena.
                PIPPO on kunn!
                jokers to the right
                clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Jasper

PIPPO on kunn!
                  Ega ma öelnudki, et Pippo pasa oleks, mulle isiklikult väga meeldib. Vales klubis küll mängib aga vahet pole.
                  “Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become reality.”

Kommentaar

Vieri kohapealt meenub üks vana ütelus, mis sisaldab selliseid sõnu, nagu pime kana ja tera
                    ja mis koondisest te räägite?

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Tanel

Algselt postitas lorenzo

Tanel, loe mu postitus korralikult läbi ja ütle kus kohas ma viitan mingile tõestamisele? ei tasu ikka nii ruttu põlema minna
                      muide eile oli uustulnukatel üldse hea päev oma debüütmängudes

Jasper, ma ei pea pikka viha:P
                      Catalunya is not Spain!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas orbitaaljaam

Vieri kohapealt meenub üks vana ütelus, mis sisaldab selliseid sõnu, nagu pime kana ja tera
                        Seda küsi Lippilt. Temal on kuldse prügikastiga eriline suhe vist Juventuse päevilt.

lorenzo, mulle tundus, et sa sõna paljukirutud kaasamisega tahtsid öelda, et valet meest kirume. Aga jah, minu vabandused, kui ei mõelnud.
                        sigpic

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Tanel

Algselt postitas orbitaaljaam

Seda küsi Lippilt. Temal on kuldse prügikastiga eriline suhe vist Juventuse päevilt.

lorenzo, mulle tundus, et sa sõna paljukirutud kaasamisega tahtsid öelda, et valet meest kirume. Aga jah, minu vabandused, kui ei mõelnud.
                          vabandused vastu võetud
                          Catalunya is not Spain!

Kommentaar

Marseille doping scandal rocks Milan

Saturday 21 January, 2006

Milan are ready to demand the 1993 Champions League trophy after a Marseille star claimed the team was on drugs for the Final.

The Rossoneri lost the match in Munich 1-0 to a goal from Basil Boli, as their opponents became the first French team ever to lift the trophy. It was a shock, as Fabio Capello’s side had a 100 per cent record until that point with 10 consecutive victories.

Now former Marseille midfielder Jean-Jacques Edelie has revealed in his autobiography that the game was not all it seemed to be.

“The only time I agreed to take a doping product was the 1993 Champions League Final,” he confessed in the book that will come out on March 1.

“In all the clubs I played in, I saw some doping going on, except for Bastia, but this was the only time I accepted. We all took a series of injections and I felt different during the game, as my physique responded differently under strain. The only player who refused to take part was Rudi Voller (pictured).”

The news is a particular shock to Milan, as among the Marseille stars were future Serie A heroes Didier Deschamps and Marcel Desailly.

It’s not the first time that the French club has been embroiled in controversy, as it emerged they had fixed their title-clinching League game against ASOA Valence-Clime so that they could concentrate on the European Final. The side was stripped of Le Championnat, relegated and barred from defending this trophy.

Milan have asked their lawyers to look into the situation and many of the players who lost that day are hoping to be awarded the title with a 13-year delay.

“I am shocked and find this news disturbing,” Daniele Massaro told the Corriere dello Sport. “If these allegations are proved, then it would be right to take the trophy away from Marseille and return it to Milan. The whole thing is simply incredible.”

Roberto Donadoni, who is now Coach of Serie A side Livorno, aimed his scorn at the club hierarchy.

“I don’t know what the future of that cup holds, but one thing is certain: if it\'s proved that all the players were on something, then the directors must’ve had a hand in it. I remain stunned by the fact that professionals in this sport can go to any lengths in order to win.”

Vice-President Adriano Galliani called for UEFA to take action over these allegations.

“Our lawyer is looking into the situation and we believe that UEFA cannot help but begin an inquest when confronted with these statements. Of course, if Marseille really were on drugs against us that night, then I think it’s right for the trophy to be assigned to Milan. We’ll wait and see what happens.

allikas teadmata kuna milani foorumis pole avaldatud
                            igatahes varem nii tiitleid pole saanud seega suhtun väga pessimistlikult sellisesse seitsmesse meie särgi käisel. tra küll mis värk on? kuidas näeb ommikul välja paris hilton? mis kuradima klubi see olympique oli kui ostis vastaseid ära ja süstis omadele dopingut? on mul ikka õigesti meeles, et samal aastal mängisime toyota cupil või-mis-iganes ta ka polnud, kuna Marseille olevat ligue 1 ostnd vastased ära, et värskete meestega euroopas mängida?
                            jokers to the right
                            clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Jasper

Marseille doping scandal rocks Milan

Saturday 21 January, 2006

Milan are ready to demand the 1993 Champions League trophy after a Marseille star claimed the team was on drugs for the Final.

The Rossoneri lost the match in Munich 1-0 to a goal from Basil Boli, as their opponents became the first French team ever to lift the trophy. It was a shock, as Fabio Capello’s side had a 100 per cent record until that point with 10 consecutive victories.

Now former Marseille midfielder Jean-Jacques Edelie has revealed in his autobiography that the game was not all it seemed to be.

“The only time I agreed to take a doping product was the 1993 Champions League Final,” he confessed in the book that will come out on March 1.

“In all the clubs I played in, I saw some doping going on, except for Bastia, but this was the only time I accepted. We all took a series of injections and I felt different during the game, as my physique responded differently under strain. The only player who refused to take part was Rudi Voller (pictured).”

The news is a particular shock to Milan, as among the Marseille stars were future Serie A heroes Didier Deschamps and Marcel Desailly.

It’s not the first time that the French club has been embroiled in controversy, as it emerged they had fixed their title-clinching League game against ASOA Valence-Clime so that they could concentrate on the European Final. The side was stripped of Le Championnat, relegated and barred from defending this trophy.

Milan have asked their lawyers to look into the situation and many of the players who lost that day are hoping to be awarded the title with a 13-year delay.

“I am shocked and find this news disturbing,” Daniele Massaro told the Corriere dello Sport. “If these allegations are proved, then it would be right to take the trophy away from Marseille and return it to Milan. The whole thing is simply incredible.”

Roberto Donadoni, who is now Coach of Serie A side Livorno, aimed his scorn at the club hierarchy.

“I don’t know what the future of that cup holds, but one thing is certain: if it\'s proved that all the players were on something, then the directors must’ve had a hand in it. I remain stunned by the fact that professionals in this sport can go to any lengths in order to win.”

Vice-President Adriano Galliani called for UEFA to take action over these allegations.

“Our lawyer is looking into the situation and we believe that UEFA cannot help but begin an inquest when confronted with these statements. Of course, if Marseille really were on drugs against us that night, then I think it’s right for the trophy to be assigned to Milan. We’ll wait and see what happens.

allikas teadmata kuna milani foorumis pole avaldatud
                              igatahes varem nii tiitleid pole saanud seega suhtun väga pessimistlikult sellisesse seitsmesse meie särgi käisel. tra küll mis värk on? kuidas näeb ommikul välja paris hilton? mis kuradima klubi see olympique oli kui ostis vastaseid ära ja süstis omadele dopingut? on mul ikka õigesti meeles, et samal aastal mängisime toyota cupil või-mis-iganes ta ka polnud, kuna Marseille olevat ligue 1 ostnd vastased ära, et värskete meestega euroopas mängida?
                              Kui ma eksi siis allikaks Channel4
                              May the Violet flag flutter in the wind on all fields of challenge and valour, a vivid hope is our solace, we have eleven athletes and one heart. Go, Fiorentina, we want you to be the queen of all teams, go, Fiorentina, fight with bravery and prowess everywhere! In any hour of dismay and victory, remember you're the history of football!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Maarek

Kui ma eksi siis allikaks Channel4
                                eeldasin ka seda aga ei julgenud sinna lehele kontrollima minna, sest sealt tuleb alatasa sellist paska, mis ajab hinge täis...
                                jokers to the right
                                clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X