jokers to the right
    clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

jokers to the right
      clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

see vend kunagi korda ka saab? :/

Kommentaar

Täna hakkame möllama, sest GATTUSO on tagasi!

On aeg Juve elu veel suuremaks põrguks teha ning seda madistamist näeb kell 21:30 San Sirol.

MILANI koosseis:

Väravavahid: Dida, Kalac, Perucchini
          Kaitsjad: Antonini, Favalli, Jankulovski, Maldini, Mattioni, Senderos, Zambrotta
          Poolkaitsjad: Ambrosini, Beckham, Flamini, Gattuso, Pirlo
          Ründajad: Inzaghi, Kakà, Pato, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Ronaldinho
          Puuduvad: Abbiati, Bonera, Kaladze, Nesta, Borriello

Eeldan järgmist algkoosseisu:

Dida
          Zambro, Favalli, Maldini, Janku
          Ambro, Pirlo, Flamini
          Kaka
          Pato, Pippo

JUVENTUSE koosseis:

Buffon, Camoranesi, Tiago, Amauri, Chiellini, Chimenti, De Ceglie, Del Piero, Giovinco, Grygera, Iaquinta, Legrottaglie, Manninger, Marchionni, Poulsen, Trezeguet, Zanetti, Zebina, Ariaudo, Iago

Kommentaar

Sinu pakutud koosseisu kommenteerides:
            MILANELLO – These are the declarations of the Rossoneri’s coach Carlo Ancelotti during today’s press conference at Milanello, on the eve of the clash against Juventus:

ON JUVENTUS

“We shall face a team who considers this game to be important for many reasons, especially for the latest results obtained, but also for us it will be an important encounter: we want that tomorrow’s game is a nice evening, we want to play nice football and win to consolidate our position in the standings, despite the fact that this was a more complicated week than the previous one. Juventus still played a good season, reached the objective of the Champions League qualification. I think that the Bianconeri’s season can be considered positive also because they have met our same difficulties from the injuries point of view.”

ON TOMORROW’S GAME

“I don’t know which is the 'derby d’Italia’, but I know that Juventus is the team that won most in Italy and Milan the one that won most in Europe.

“Certain for a game of this level, the moment is judged and right now our moment is a good one, differently from the negative one of Juventus.

“In the management of the delicate moments, for a coach the club has an important role. In the difficult moments here at Milan, the club always manifested its presence in an important manner for the environment, because certain problems between the club and the coach can be passed on between the coach and the players and also with the environment.”

ON RANIERI
            “Usually I’m very supportive with all the coaches because I know the difficulties that there are in dealing with this job and therefore in this moment of difficult I'm supportive with Ranieri because apart from the results of Juventus, there was an excessive media campaign. Ranieri did great things with Juventus, obtaining also good results. Right now they are not doing well and had a moment of decline, coincidently with the elimination from the Champions League.

“The coach’s skill is there in knowing how to build the team together with the club and then able to manage it, and Ranieri was able to do so.

“As a person I don’t know him well, personally he seems like a very serious person. I think that he must resist for this season and then decide together with the club for the future.”

ON DEL PIERO
            “Tomorrow Del Piero will reach an important target, the 600 games with the Juventus shirt. He represents the icon of this squad and represents how a real professional should be, both for what he did on the pitch as well as how he managed situations which at times were not easy.”

ON MILAN

“Our destiny is exclusively in our hands, the sooner we reach our objective the better, so that we can face the last league games in a more serene way, also because they will not be easy games.

“Right now the team is fine, both physically and mentally.”

ON THE ANTI JUVENTUS FORMATION AND THE INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS

Kaka has recovered and he will play. The doubts are for Beckham, who had some problems to his ankle and depending on his conditions, we shall evaluate an eventual variant.

Pato is fine, he had a period of decline, but could play either instead of Seedorf or instead of Inzaghi.
            “Tomorrow Gattuso will be called-up and he will sit on the bench. He’s not at 100%, but I think it’s fair to call him up because he worked a lot and it’s a prize which I think is fair to reward him with after five months from the injury, even though it was projected for six months. Rino manages the training sessions well, he is not afraid of contrasts, but still has some problems. On Tuesday he will probably play one half of the friendly game.

“Kaka is an a typical attacker, he needs to move and has proven that he can play both together with Ronaldinho as well as with Pato. We possess attackers who we can manage in their pitch positioning."

ON THE TRANSFER MARKET
            “Losing important players like Nesta, Borriello, Gattuso was penalizing for our season and also the absence of Kaka was felt, because without him we lose velocity, dynamism and unpredictability.

“The transfer market of next season will depend on Borriello and Nesta’s recovery. Our priority is that Borriello we must recover at 100%, because if he will be fine, then he will surely score more than ten goals next season.

“Mentally Nesta is serene and calm. Physically he is making small steps forward. We have time until August 31 to evaluate his condition. In the next days he will start to make some work with the squad and then during the summer he will have a specific program so then he can take part in the summer training camp with the squad. With Nesta and Thiago Silva the defence for next year is fixed.”

Ja kuskil ütles ta ka, et Flamini konkureerib Jankulovskiga(kuigi ta mängiks siis paremal ja Zambro vasakul), juhul kui Becks on korras. Loodetavasti Kalac postide vahele ei suundu ja minu neli eeki kvadrupeldatakse triobetis Zambrotta ja Beckhami väravatest. (eika )
            jokers to the right
            clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Vastukaaluks Milani potensiaalsele koosseisule siis Gazzetta poolt pakutud Juventuse koosseis:

Buffon
              Grygera Legro Chiellini De Ceglie
              Camoranesi Poulsen Zanetti Marchionni
              Amauri Del Piero

Kui Raneri tõesti eelistab vasakul äärel Marchionnit Nedvedile või Giovincole, siis on Ranieri mentaalselt totaalselt kollapsinud. Muus osas on meeskond täpselt selline nagu praegune vigastuste seis eeldab. De Ceglie vs Beckham oleks päris kole vastasseis, sest De Ceglie on peale vigastusi olnud sitt mis sitt.

Poulsen võiks kiiremas korras Kaka vigaseks sõita, siis ehk võiks mängust midagi loota- aga kahjuks on ka Poulsen jube pehme olnud peale vigastusi. Ausaltöeldes ma ei kujuta ette, kust Juventusel need väravad tulema peaks: DP on viimastes mängudes olnud paremate päevade hale vari ja ta ei löö isegi karistuslööke enam sisse, Amauri viimane värav Serie A`s jääb kuhugi veebruari keskpaika, Camoranesist ja teistest ei tasu rääkidagi.

Chiellini teeb nurgalöökide järgsetest olukordadest hättriki ja seis jääb 3-3. Raha selle triobetis kahjuks ei julge panna

Kommentaar

MILAN

Kalac
                Flamini, Maldini, Favalli, Zambro
                Becks, Pirlo, Ambro
                Seedorf, Kaka
                Pippo

JUVENTUS

Buffon
                Grygera, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, De Ceglie
                Camoranesi, Poulsen, Zanetti, Marchionni
                Iaquinta, Amauri

Flamini järjepidev mängitamine tema ebatavalisel positsioonil paremkaitses ehk põhjus, miks ta tegelikult Arsenalist lahkus, on üsna kaval lüke Ancelotti poolt.

Juve poolt kiidaks Ranierit Del Piero pingile jätmise eest. Ikkagi 600 mäng Juve särgis. Alati saab selle teha ka mingi Lecce vms., mitte Milani vastu.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Saarlane Vaata postitust
                  Juve poolt kiidaks Ranierit Del Piero pingile jätmise eest. Ikkagi 600 mäng Juve särgis. Alati saab selle teha ka mingi Lecce vms., mitte Milani vastu.
                  Njah. Samas selle saab ka teha täna vahetusest sekkudes.

Kommentaar

Palliomamine 63%-33% ja tera ei saa ära lükata. Pato sisse rsk.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Saarlane Vaata postitust
                      Palliomamine 63%-33% ja tera ei saa ära lükata. Pato sisse rsk.
                      Mnjah, palli omatakse, aga millegipärast pealelöögid üsna võrdsed ja väravale Juve poolt isegi rohkem
                      May the Violet flag flutter in the wind on all fields of challenge and valour, a vivid hope is our solace, we have eleven athletes and one heart. Go, Fiorentina, we want you to be the queen of all teams, go, Fiorentina, fight with bravery and prowess everywhere! In any hour of dismay and victory, remember you're the history of football!

Kommentaar

Näib, et päevakangelane on sel korral butsade valikuga pisut ämbrisse astunud

Kommentaar

Suck my Cahones

Gattuso jäi platsile toomata, seega jäi Poulseni keretäis veel soola.

Kommentaar

Inter võidab serie a ka järgmine hooaeg, osa põhimehi võib suvel rahaks teha, ongi vähemalt mingigi väljakutse Josele.

Kommentaar

nagu mingi premieri viimaste satside sabin - pall käes kohe pikk pall otse vastaste väravale. võitlus läks ka algusest peale heast tavast tiba räpasemaks. tulemus oli näha 80.-ndal minutil kui mõlemad tiimid lihtsalt puhkasid väljakul. keegi ei viitinud joosta(samalajal kui mängu alguses oli kord selline tunne nagu vaataks molekule - kaheksa meest pani eri suunas). Milan kogus siis publikult veits energiat ja proovis veidi, aga suht mannetu oli seegi.

raisatud aeg, kui Maldini vs Chiellini välja arvata.
                              jokers to the right
                              clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Maldini tõstest paluks kvaliteetset fotojäädvustust siia teemasse

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X