No announcement yet.

Liiga hea...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

See hetk, kui Kalamajas väljud majast päeval kell 14 ja mingi vend situb su aias

Kommentaar

"I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
      These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

eriti veel see tsikk, kes kutsus nussima.
        ★★★★★★

Kommentaar

"DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't..."
          This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain.
          I accidentally applied this product to my womb raider, coin purse and coal hole after mistaking it for almond flavoured cake icing (it was my wife's birthday). Within eight minutes I was positioning myself on a railway line in a desperate attempt to remove the lower half of my body and thus relieving me of the phenomenal pain inflicted upon me by this work of unspeakable evil. Alas, my attempts were futile as all trains were cancelled due to another Veet related incident further up the line.

I drifted in and out of consciousness for the next two weeks, after which I awoke at the bottom of a railway embankment surrounded by the lifeless bodies of several species of local wildlife which had succumbed to their curiosity and strayed too close to my horrendously super-heated pubic region. The unimaginably wicked stench of the singed fur of a short-tailed weasel will haunt me for the rest of my now severely diminished days.

Following my eventual rescue by Eastern European copper thieves, I was informed by the doctors in the burns unit that, such was the biblical scale of the damage inflicted upon my gentleman's truffles, I can expect my children, my children's children and my children's children's children to be born with permanent alopecia and thus meaning my genetic legacy to the human race will be a sub-species closely resembling 80's animated TV star, Morph.

Does anybody know if they sell this in a bigger tube?

Kommentaar

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Tofoa Vaata postitust
              Pärnu Postimees otsib SUVEVISKAJAT!
              Kas sa oled tundnud, et elu on halb? Kas sa oled tundnud, et pead litsuks minema? Kas sa vihkad mõnda ametnikku? Tead paha politseinikku? Mõnda kurja poemüüjat?
              Nüüd on LAHENDUS!
              Viska teda!

Tunned, et see on midagi just SULLE?
              Kontakteeru KOHE! Aadressil postimees@parnupostimees.ee.
              Pakume:
              - arenguvõimalust
              - tööd meeldivas kollektiivis
              - töövahendid ja koolitus ettevõttelt

Eeldused:
              - kokkupuude viskealadega
              - elurõõm

P.S. Ilmselgelt on tegu Reformierakonna katsega tõmmata tähelepanu järjekordselt skandaalilt.

Kommentaar

★★★★★★

Kommentaar

Ela ja tunne, et elad
                  see on kõige lihtsam
                  filosoofia, mis toimib
                  sule silmad ära vaata
                  tagasi, hinga sügavalt ja
                  hüppa üle iseenda varju
                  tule koos minuga.

Kommentaar

AMAZING! A man shell fish in the wild!
                    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

TV censorship

Kommentaar

Täiesti ootamult kargan teemasse ja kukun kiitma elisa netiühndust.
                        auk of the pommi> mint wild & nexus 4 > wot + zelee EDM teema stream. ja raisk , väga no homo!
                        How dare you? You have stolen my dreams, my childhood.

Banging your head against a wall, burns 150 calories an hour

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

kollase kombekaga arvamusliitrid ei ole tglt liiga head..
                            - no ohvens ofcs.
                            How dare you? You have stolen my dreams, my childhood.

Banging your head against a wall, burns 150 calories an hour

Kommentaar

Kommentaar

Sorri, kui kuskil olnud:

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X