Arsenal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Algselt postitas SleepWalking Vaata postitust
    see kolm kuud pole ju veel kirikus kuulutatud?
    Nüüd on:http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-arc...to-four-months

Kommentaar

4 on parem, kui 3
      The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

vähemalt midagi on loota.
        How does Freddy Kruger wipe his butt?

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas vello99 Vaata postitust
          LOL. Mis lootustele ja ootustele?
          vähemalt ei pea, erinevalt siin mõnest, järgmisel hooajal otsima kaardilt selliseid kohti nagu Plymouth, Doncaster ja Blackpool.

Kommentaar

vähemalt ei pea, erinevalt siin mõnest, järgmisel hooajal otsima kaardilt selliseid kohti nagu Plymouth, Doncaster ja Blackpool.
            Oleks see vaid nii...

/me (pobiseb oma jõulusoovi)
            When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story!

Kommentaar

mis sul budulojuse vastu on. või piimamehe. miks sa neid mõnitad. vastik oled (nagu adebajor).

P.S. Häid jõule.
              "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It’s nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It’s about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom". - Danny Blanchflower, legend

Kommentaar

küll wenger paneb eboue cesc asendama keskväljale

Kommentaar

Arsenal's Wilshere to Join West Bromwich Albion On Loan

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas vello99 Vaata postitust
                    mis sul budulojuse vastu on. või piimamehe. miks sa neid mõnitad. vastik oled (nagu adebajor).
                    teatud inimlikkus on minus siiski säilinud - ühel põhja-londoni staadionil käimise saavad nad ka järgmisel hooajal endale kalendrisse kirjutada.

Kommentaar

Plymouth - is a city and unitary authority area on the coast of Devon, England, about 190 miles (310 km) south west of London.
                      Doncaster- is a large town in South Yorkshire, England and the principal settlement of the Metropolitan Borough of Doncaster. The town is located about 20 miles (32 km) from Sheffield and is popularly referred to by some of its residents as "Donny". Doncaster has a new international airport and its centre has undergone regeneration including the development of an Education City campus, currently the largest education investment of its kind in the UK. Doncaster has also recently extended the Frenchgate Centre, a shopping centre and transport interchange.
                      Blackpool - is a seaside town in Lancashire, England. Lying along the coast of the Irish Sea, it has a population of 142,900, making it the fourth-largest settlement in North West England behind Manchester, Liverpool and Warrington. It lies 40 miles (64 km) north-west of the city of Manchester.

P.S.häid jõule ma ei soovi, sest arsenali kontinendil on lapsed näljas

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas piimamees Vaata postitust
                        [I]

P.S.häid jõule ma ei soovi, sest arsenali kontinendil on lapsed näljas
                        Forbidden

You do not have permission to view this file . More information is available below:

Which ship has never docked at Liverpool?
                        The Premiership.

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer" - Arnold Schwarzenegger, 1975

Kommentaar

Yaya Toure ja Hatem Ben Arfa oleksid mõistlikud ostud

Kommentaar

Tegelt C. Ronaldo ja Figo oleks paremad
                            The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas piimamees Vaata postitust
                              geograafiatund
                              Algselt postitas marcello Vaata postitust
                              Mõne mehe pea lõikab nagu pardiperse vett...
                              Ehk siis harjuta veel, piimamees.
                              Supplies!

Kommentaar

Ben Arfa sobiks hetkel Fabregast asendama küll aga ta veel nats roheline. Kipub üle punnitama vahel, mille tagajärjel teeb tobedaid vigu.
                                Täna Villa kotti!

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X