AC Milan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Algselt postitas count Vaata postitust
    OT: Oletame et kõik 3 Itaalia klubi pääsevad edasi + Euroopa Liigas Udinese, siis millal on võimalik tagasi saada see õigusega Itaaliale kuuluv neljas meistrite liiga koht?
    Sinna veel üsna pikk tee minna, sest viimased aastad pole väga muljetavaldavad olnud, mistõttu veel hetkel vahe esikolmikuga üsna arvestatav

PS. Kui enne muidugi reegleid ei muudeta.
    May the Violet flag flutter in the wind on all fields of challenge and valour, a vivid hope is our solace, we have eleven athletes and one heart. Go, Fiorentina, we want you to be the queen of all teams, go, Fiorentina, fight with bravery and prowess everywhere! In any hour of dismay and victory, remember you're the history of football!

Kommentaar

19.02.2012 16.00 Cesena-Milan

Algselt postitas orbitaaljaam Vaata postitust
      -e2- PATO ei saanud vigastada
      On the eve of the game against Cesena at the Manuzzi stadium, coach Massimiliano Allegri underlines the importance of tomorrow’s game: “It’s a cross roads for our season because it comes before the Juventus match and we can’t slip up.”

MILANELLO – Here’s what Massimiliano Allegri had to say ahead of Cesena-Milan:

"I think that the motivation for this game should be the same as we had against Arsenal. Cesena will be an important crossroads for our season. Also because it’s the game before we play host to Juventus so we can’t slip up. We need to right concentration levels and good football otherwise we’ll have a lot of problems against a team that are tough to play against at home. Cesena is good at getting forward, they have quality up front and most of all when they play at home, they get at you and they don’t let you play.”

“Nesta’s knee is playing up, we hope to have him back as soon as we can. He’ll definitely be available for the game against Juventus. Pato suffered some muscle fatigue as did Boateng. The medical staff are evaluating it but with Boateng, we knew it would happen as we had to get him back before he was ready. Mexes will be back available in a couple of days.”

“Emotionally, I think we should be able to understand the importance of tomorrow’s game and have the right balance to play such an important match. We need the calmness and the maturity necessary to understand the importance of the game. Also it’s been 22 years that Milan hasn’t won in Cesena and we hope to remedy that taboo."

“Mesbah is ahead of Antonini who played a good game on Wednesday. It’s probably that Ambrosini will play tomorrow. I have to decide between Maxi Lopez, Inzaghi, Robinho and El Shaarawy. Muntari will start tomorrow.
      Robinho played the best game of the year on Wednesday and it should be remembered that he missed two months due to injury. Lately he has been working with continuity and he getting into shape, physically and mentally.”

“I’m happy for Emanuelson who played well on Wednesday because he has been criticized a bit too much for some of his performances even in games where I think he played well. Players shouldn’t be judged over single moments. Urby is a professional, he’s flexile, he has great technique, he doesn’t lose the ball, if he could play as a trequartista the way he does as a midfielder, he’d be more appreciated.”

“Nocerino played well on the right, he got involved more in the game, playing on the left he was playing too much as a forward.”

“After training, Pato had a muscle problem. He had tow good training sessions which is normal as he’s been out for a month. I preferred to leave him at home and not to run the risk of losing him again so he’ll be ready on Tuesday when we get back to work.”

“I don’t think the referees will be conditioned by recent events. They’re very good and at the end of the seasons, the decisions cancel each other out. I have a lot of trust in the referees because just as I can make mistakes with the line up or the formation, they can make mistakes too. In the end you need balance.”

“I hope we can get to the game against Juventus with another three points. As far as we’re concerned there’s no need to raise voices but rather to concentrate on what we have to do because we lost in turin and in the first leg of the Italian cup semi-final.”

“We tryt o do what we can in all three competitions that we’re in. The squad that President Berlusconi and Adriano Galliani have put at my disposal is excellent and we have a duty to do all we can to win. I agree with the president. It’s been a year and a half that we have this relationship. He asks questions and it’s up to me to provide explanations. We discuss things often and I believe that it’s right that that happens.”

“Wednesday the team played the best gamer they could both in defense and attack.”

“Flamini is doing well in training. Aquilani will be evaluated when he tarts to push himself more.”

“Me personally, I feel a bit angrier than normal. When things go well, you need that anger not to fall into the trap of relaxing because of the euphoria. It’s important to have a degree of serenity as well as competitiveness to face the next few games in the best way possible.”

http://www.acmilan.com/en/news/show/139242

missealsikka:

Muntari has chosen the No 14 shirt, reportedly in honour of former Diavolo man George Weah.

“Am I in the best team in Italy? No, I’m in the best team in the world.”

jokers to the right
      clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Jasper Vaata postitust
        Pato vigane
        Tra, mismoodi. Fakk, ta tegi mingi terve mängu sooja platsi ääres ju.

autoban

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas orbitaaljaam Vaata postitust
          Tra, mismoodi. Fakk, ta tegi mingi terve mängu sooja platsi ääres ju.
          ühe korra, kui ta vv-le oma plahvatava spurdiga vv-le surve peale pani, siis ma märkasin teda pisut endasse tõmbumas(ei oska sõnastada ... päris ei lonkanud, aga kehakeel oli selline ... pisivigane). muidugi, ta võis vigastada ennast ka sooja tehes. või siis Barbaraga KPB style.

tracatania. trajuve. trapirlo. trachiellini. tra-varem-sa-olid-niiiii-normaalne-quagliarella. võidukohustus on peal.
          jokers to the right
          clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Tänast mängu saab näha kah kusagil?

Kommentaar

Daje!!!
              1.totti koondisesse.
              2.Money talks bullshit(totti) walks.
              3."Miks mind feminiinseks peetakse"-F.Totti
              "Kui Tottil oleks mu*nn oleks ta mees"-George W. Bush

Kommentaar

Sinu vaimukusest hoolimata eelistaks mõnda pubi.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Devil Vaata postitust
                  Tänast mängu saab näha kah kusagil?
                  Igas(Hiiu pubi, Nõmme pubi, Lost Cotinent, Molly Malones, Nimeta) kavas ruulib Tottenham v Stevemage. Aga, siin on näha, et nii Canal + Suomi kui ka Ntv+ näitavad ja see tähendab, et teoreetiliselt peaks vähemasti Hiiul välja mängima, kui ilusasti küsida.
                  jokers to the right
                  clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Mina igatahes vaatan täna Hiius Tottenhami mängu.
                    Daje!!!
                    1.totti koondisesse.
                    2.Money talks bullshit(totti) walks.
                    3."Miks mind feminiinseks peetakse"-F.Totti
                    "Kui Tottil oleks mu*nn oleks ta mees"-George W. Bush

Kommentaar

Igas(Hiiu pubi, Nõmme pubi, Lost Cotinent, Molly Malones, Nimeta) kavas ruulib Tottenham v Stevemage. Aga, siin on näha, et nii Canal + Suomi kui ka Ntv+ näitavad ja see tähendab, et teoreetiliselt peaks vähemasti Hiiul välja mängima, kui ilusasti küsida.
                      Sa ise oled minemas, kui oled helista. Ma lähen suusatama, sealt hea otse tulla.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Devil Vaata postitust
                        Sa ise oled minemas, kui oled helista. Ma lähen suusatama, sealt hea otse tulla.
                        ei tea veel. kui lähen, siis helistan.
                        jokers to the right
                        clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhahahAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH @MUNTARITROLLID
                          -e- tra, selle ajaga kui postitust kirjutasin lõi EMANUELSON värava. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA@MINA
                          -e2- tra, BONERA võiks ka siis juba ära lüüa, oleks täislaks

Kommentaar

The Rossoneri were 2-up two minutes later as Urby Emanuelson – who had also not previously scored this season – drilled home a 25-yard daisycutter.

Robinho kah nüüd löönud ühe .

Kommentaar

Jälle kolm väravat
                              Mesbah jätab rahulikult Zabrotta pingile. Bonera väravat ei löönud, aga "söötis" vastasele, kes ära lõi, Emanuelsoin on kaks korralikku mängu järjest teinud pärast seda kui hakkasid jutud käima, et suvel ära saadetakse, Zlatani madalhooaeg on Robi vormikõvera alguseks.

Kommentaar

missealsikka:

Muntari has chosen the No 14 shirt, reportedly in honour of former Diavolo man George Weah.

“Am I in the best team in Italy? No, I’m in the best team in the world.”

Urbyt purjetas täna päris korralikult ja teda töödeldi ka nagu Maradonat. Nummar pomm oli tõesti see 2-0 värav. MOTM muarvates. Muntari tegi aga mitu kooki, samas selle väravaga on ta juba plusspoolel. Robil jälle koll kirjas ja loodetavasti enesekindlus kasvab. Zambrotta õnnitlemine väravatähistamisena oli sümpaatne lüke.
                                jokers to the right
                                clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X