AC Milan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Vastus teemale \'AC Milan\'

minu andmetel peakski fdl-i laiali saatmine olema brigate kätetöö...ka see bänner peaks selgitama väheke \"sõprussuhteid\"
    jokers to the right
    clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

cristianist sai siis ametlikult milani kasvandik

edit: kuna linki tööle ei saanud siis

And Christian Makes Three
      90soccer.com (American soccer magazine)

As if the achievements of living legends Cesare and Paolo Maldini weren’t enough, Paolo’s son, Christian, recently signed school boy forms with AC Milan at just nine years of age.

When one thinks of the greatest names in the European football aristocracy, one name rises above them all, Maldini. Yesterday, it was Cesare Maldini, captain of AC Milan’s first European Cup in 1963 and a legend for his club and country. Today, it is his son, Paolo, 37 years young and playing in his 22nd season of football, all of them for AC Milan. Tomorrow, it will be Paolo’s son, Christian, already in the AC Milan youth system.

While arguably Cesare has made a bigger name for himself as a coach then as a player, Paolo will surely be remembered as one of the classiest professionals to ever grace the game’s stage. Born in Milan in 1968 while his father’s club began to embark on their second successful European Cup campaign, there was never any doubt where Paolo would play his football. Making his Milan first team debut in 1985 at just 16, Maldini has been an integral part of a staggering seven scudettos and four European Cups among countless other triumphs for the rossoneri. On the international stage Maldini made a record 126 appearances for Italy, peaking with an appearance in the 1994 World Cup Final. Following his retirement from the 2002 edition of the tournament, he has resisted the bi-annual pleadings for his return, preferring now to spend his summers with his family. He puts the rest to good use, aside from his own goalkeeper Dida, no other player played more minutes in Serie A in the 2004/05 season than the then 36-year-old Paolo.

90:00 sat down with Maldini to ask him about the generational differences within his family and the club, his own achievements and his hopes and fears for his son as he embarks on his own career in the famous red-and-black of Milan. 90:00 took time out with Paolo to reflect on living up to his father’s name, and his hopes and fears for the third generation of Maldinis to wear the famous red and black stripes of Milan.

90:00: Your father Cesare was a successful player and coach with Milan and Italy. What was it like living up to his considerable achievements?

Maldini: Everyone always asks about my father and at the beginning of my career many claimed that I got my chance because of his name. That was the spur to give my best and prove that if I’m here, it’s just because of my talent and consistency.

90:00: Was he a motivational figure for you as a player?

Maldini: My father was a great player who captained Milan to their first European Cup trophy in 1963, but I don’t really remember him as a player. I played under his instructions in Milan youth teams when I was a boy but I really learned more from him about being a man, about a correct attitude to the game, than from a technical point of view. I prefer to think of him as a father. And as a grandfather, he is just wonderful. I really can’t judge him as a coach. He has won a great challenge in coaching Milan and the National Team, and he’s done so with his own hands.

90:00: You received World Soccer’s “Player of the Year Award” in 1994; do you consider yourself in the same class as previous winners like Platini, Rossi and Zico?

Maldini: The comparisons are flattering but I wouldn’t ever say that. It’s a great honor for me to know that so many people consider me so highly. It’s a particular matter of pride because defenders generally receive so much less attention from the fans and the media than goal scorers. We’re more in the engine room rather than taking the glory. Whatever success I’ve achieved is not merely down to my own credit. There are other people and influences on my career it would only be fair to acknowledge. Franco Baresi was my captain and colleague for many years. In my opinion, he has received far too little recognition for his influence within the club and within Italian and international football. He is the man of few words but “talks” instead through his deeds out on the pitch.
      jokers to the right
      clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

huhh...3 punni siis kotis ja tabelis teine koht. mäng läks lõpus päris närviliseks ja saime kohtuniku abiga sellest üle. dida oli esimese kolli ajal küll külajalgpalli tasemel. sheva sööt gilale oli ilus ja kaka finishing ka, kardan siiski, et viimane sai mingi pisivigastuse kuna lahkus kuidagi imelikult. suht mõttetu mäng oli kuidagi.
        jokers to the right
        clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Et siuke kõlakas siis..

Christian Vieri could be playing in the Ligue 1 within the next weeks if the negotiations between Milan and Monaco end successfully. This was confirmed by Adriano Gallini following the Rossoneri’s 4-3 win over Parma on Sunday night.

“I will meet the top officials of Monaco in a few minutes time. The negotiations are yet to be finalized. I will only say that either it’s done within two or three days or we remain as we are.

“If Bobo leaves we shall think about another attacker. We will surely not make any part exchange with Monaco. Chevanton? He does not interest us, just like Vucinic of Lecce.\"

“Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become reality.”

Kommentaar

AC Milan Press Release
            1/9/2006
            MILAN - AC Milan traded Christian Vieri to AS Monaco (French League 1). The player will be in Monaco tomorrow morning to take the physical tests and he will then sign the contract with the new club

HALLELUUJA...in your face devil!!!
            huh üks õudusunenägu jälle läbi!
            jokers to the right
            clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Fck rsk.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Devil

Fck rsk.
                Vaata et sa nüüd Monaco fänniks hakkad:P :P
                May the Violet flag flutter in the wind on all fields of challenge and valour, a vivid hope is our solace, we have eleven athletes and one heart. Go, Fiorentina, we want you to be the queen of all teams, go, Fiorentina, fight with bravery and prowess everywhere! In any hour of dismay and victory, remember you're the history of football!

Kommentaar

Nüüd tuleks veel Pippo ka maha müüa ja olekski sümpaatne klubi itaalias olemas jälle
                  INTER ARMA CARITAS

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas marcello

Nüüd tuleks veel Pippo ka maha müüa ja olekski sümpaatne klubi itaalias olemas jälle
                    hei, hei, hei! selline jutt unustada!
                    uue ründajaga on päris terav värk...pakutakse igasugust värki-amoroso...suhteliselt vananev ründaja sao paolost. corradi-PALUN EI! see ei saanud isegi kaladzele vastu parma mängus. torres- see oli juba minu jaoks suht ulmeline. ja muuseas ütles meie president vägagi imeliku lause...tõlge mälu järgi...võib ju ka mängida kahe ründava poolkaitsja ja ühe ründajaga mtx sheva ees ja totti ja kaka taga...wtf....arvan et see oli siiski lihtsalt näide!
                    jokers to the right
                    clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

bobo hetked milani särgis...

July 5, 2005: official announcement that Bobo Vieri is with Milan
                      July 8, 2005: Mauro Tassotti says that he is ‘an extra arm against defensive teams’
                      July 13, 2005: Bobo is at Milanello for the first time to train under the eyes of Daniele Tognaccini
                      July 14, 2005: Vieri declares that he is happy to be part of the Rossoneri team in a press conference
                      July 15, 2005: Vieri scores in an afternoon practice match
                      July 20, 2005: Milan play for the Tim Trophy in a triangular with Inter and Juve, Vieri scores against the Bianconeri and again in the Chicago Fire American tournament
                      August 11, 2005: Vieri scores his first double in a friendly against Lugano and then again in late August against Sampdoria
                      October 12, 2005: Vieri scores with the Italy national side against Moldova
                      October 26, 2005: His first Serie A road game goal is scored against Empoli
                      November 19, 2005: Italian Cup – Vieri assists on Rui Costa\'s 3-1 against Brescia
                      December 18, 2005: Milan-Messina 4-0, his last appearance with the Rossoneri
                      January 9, 2006: The deal with Monaco is announced

jämedamas kirjas oleva lugemisel kukkusin toolilt!
                      jokers to the right
                      clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Maarek

Algselt postitas Devil

Fck rsk.
                        Vaata et sa nüüd Monaco fänniks hakkad:P :P
                        Olen ma interi või juve fänn olnud viimasel ajal või atletico?

Kommentaar

pippo, pippo. pippo...rui costa ja seedorf ka! mängu ei näinud kuna net kadus ära minut enne mängu!
                          jokers to the right
                          clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Jasper

pippo, pippo. pippo...rui costa ja seedorf ka! mängu ei näinud kuna net kadus ära minut enne mängu!
                            Seda põnevam sul ongi mängu highlightsid või väravad kuskilt netist otsida ja siia lingid panna.
                            “Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become reality.”

Kommentaar

Ma ütlesin, et Vieri ei saa Milanis hakkama ning tema olukord oleks samasugune, mis Interis.
                              sigpic

Kommentaar

Ancelotti maha rsk! Ah pohhui, las läks. Ei austata teda iga yhe poolt .

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X