X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Vastus teemale \'Moggi-saaga\'

Algselt postitas plasil

kas Lazio mitte 2 mängu ei saand?
    Muidugi :P , usalda veel ajakirjandust (no saame aru, neil oli ju uudise ülesriputamisega nii kiire, et segamini läks)

Kommentaar

Mul on küll pehmelt öeldes loll tunne hetkel. Ühesõnaga si..uge ausa mängu põhimõtetele palju tahate, näpud korraks sahtli ja laua vahele teil küll paneme, aga sahtlit kinni ei löö, hoopis patsutame pärast õlale, et ega te nüüd ei ehmunud ju ometi? Ärge enam nii tehke, eks? Ja mida õpib sellest 10-aastane klutt, kes praegu tänaval sõpradega palli taob? Valeta ja varasta ja trambi üle kõigi põhimõtete, peaasi et aga ise kaugemale jõuaks. Ikka äärmiselt loll ja lühinägelik teguviis kohtult.
      Ning kuidas klapivad kokku sõnapaarid \"lõplik otsus\" ja \"kaebame edasi\" (Juve advokaat), on küll täiesti beyond me. Ainult Itaalias...
      armastan ma headust üle kõige vihkan lolle

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas plasil

Algselt postitas Devil

jah, Berlusconil siiski on veel võimu...
        Itaalia kuulub talle .

Kommentaar

Igastahes t\'ra küll, puhas teater, tegelt ongi see meedia tähelepanu tõstmiseks ja juve visati B-sse kuna ta oli nõus kõige vähem maksma . Kõige taga on hoopis Inter!

Vott teile vandenõud .

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Maarek

Algselt postitas plasil

pidavat siis olema nii, et:
            Milan serie A -8
            Juve serie B -17
            Fiore serie A -19
            Lazio serie A -11
            SUPER, SUPER, SUPER
            19 miinuspunniga võib järgmisel hooajal väga vabalt võistelga UEFA Cup koha eest
            kahju kahju oli vaja kergendada? ei old!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas lorenzo

Algselt postitas Tanel

Et siis põhimõtteliselt... eelmine aasta saadeti Genoa Serie C1\'te ühe mängu fiximise eest ilma tõsiselt mõjuvate tõenditeta. Ja põhimõtteliselt kukkusid nad sinna A-st sest tänu sellele mängule said nad edasi.

Juventus korraldab enda kasuks üle kümne korra rohkem mänge ja saadetakse B-sse punktide kaotusega, mis annab neile praktiliselt samad võimalused Serie A\'sse tagasi tõusmiseks, kui ilma miinusteta.

Tehke omad järeldused. Korruptsioon vohab ikka veel, otse meie silme all nii avalikult! Braavo Rossi ja kallid kohtunikuhärrad!
              egas midagi, advokaadid on head tood lihtsalt teinud
              Kahtlen sügavalt. Võib-olla tõesti paremad kui Genoa\'l, kuid siin mängisid muud asjaolud. (Ka amnestia)

Umm, kogu jant algas pärast seda, kui Berlu võimult kaudus hoopis.
              sigpic

Kommentaar

Juventus say they will fight on for justice after their Calciopoli appeal resulted in only a 13-point deduction from the first grade verdict.

The Bianconeri were this evening told that they would start the new season in Serie B with a 17-point deficit rather than the initial 30 handed out by the CAF court just over a week ago.

But Juventus, on the night when Lazio and Fiorentina were returned to the top flight, insist the matter doesn’t end here, hinting that they would now seek to approach the civil courts.

“We simply can not accept this sentence,” said new President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli. “Putting into light what has occurred, this verdict can not be considered as balanced.”

The new club official, unhappy that his outfit were the only ones relegated, believes the Bianconeri have been harshly treated.

“I find it serious and totally unfair the diversity of verdict that separates Juventus from the other clubs,” he added.

“For this reason, we have decided to continue our appeals in every possible forum,” he continued.

“I can assure everyone that we won’t stop until justice is done, in the interest of our extraordinary fans, our shareholders, the club and the Italian championship.”

Cobolli Gigli also found the decision to strip the Bianconeri of their last two titles difficult to comprehend.

“Juventus have paid a heavy price,” added the President. “The 2004-05 title has been revoked, as well as the 2005-06 one, despite the fact that it wasn’t a part of the inquiry, which denies us the chance to participate in European competition.”

Fiorentina, Lazio and Milan will now all start the new campaign in Serie A with a points deduction of 19, 11 and eight respectively.

Hale klubi.
                sigpic

Kommentaar

Tanel hiilgab endiselt oma lollusega.

Kommentaar

no mis see paslik karistus siis juve meelest oleks? tuki-tuki?

Kommentaar

Don Berlusconi

Kommentaar

Former Juventus director general Luciano Moggi has slammed the Calciopoli verdicts and insists that the truth will one day be revealed.

Big Luciano made the claim at a Press conference in a Turin hotel on Wednesday evening, the day after the appeal verdicts were delivered, where he broke a two-month silence.

No longer resembling the man who on May 14 said he was leaving the world of football, because they had “killed his soul”, Moggi spoke to the media where he launched a series of attacks.

“I am happy for those who in the end were able to avoid punishments, but unhappy for Juventus, that I will defend in all forums,” said the man who himself was banned for five-years.

“The club has done nothing wrong, and you will see that in the end all accusations will be demolished.

“The Bianconeri in Serie B is a blow for me, but this also means that they have many enemies, and this is something I already knew,” added Moggi.

“I have been accused of being the head of a system. I ask which system? The only system I can see was the one that wanted to damage Juventus.

“If a Moggi-system did exist, where are my accomplices? The Della Valle brothers have been accused of their relations with me, but I didn’t know this was a crime.”

Moggi spared nobody, he criticised the use of phone interceptions, subject to interpretation, he questioned the sporting justice system, as well as adding that he was unaware of how his acquaintances and dinners with the referees could have been misinterpreted.

Moggi, sitting next to his lawyer Fulvio Gianaria, also listed all the occasions that Juventus were damaged.

“If you compare the number of penalties Juventus were assigned, or the number of bookings it received, with the other top-flight teams, it is clear we did not receive any favours,” he added.

“All the rest is pure fantasy,” went on Moggi, who spoke for over an hour. “Instead, someone else needs to explain many things, such as the false passports or Giacinto Facchetti’s dinners and phone calls.

“I would also like to know why Roberto Mancini, seven or eight months ago, said that I would have to answer all questions in the proper places. I wonder if he already knew what was going to happen…”

Moggi promised he will fight until the extreme limit and said that fans stop him along the road, thanking him for the many victories Juventus achieved in the past 12 years.

“It remains to be seen if they will be able to remove me from the world of football,” added a threatening Moggi. “I will now go back to my vacation, but I will have to think about my future.”

Moggi was placed at the centre of the Calciopoli probe after an intercepted phone call between himself and former refereeing designator Pierluigi Pairetto was published in the media.

---

Kõigepealt Moggi väidab, et tema võitles Milani vastu. Nüüd, et kõik on Interi süü.
                        sigpic

Kommentaar

seda, et asi on Interi süü ma juba mainisin ca nädal tagasi ja mind ei usutud .

Kommentaar

Mul on vist kahe silma vahele jäänud aga kui Juvel võeti kaks meistri tiitlit ja teada olevalt on korrutatud, et Inter sai ühe ehk siis eelmise hooaja eest siis,kes selle teise sai?
                            Felix: Oh, bollocks!
                            Elmo: Dog's bollocks?
                            Felix: No, just plain fucking bollocks!
                            Elmo: No dog involved?

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas maanus

Mul on vist kahe silma vahele jäänud aga kui Juvel võeti kaks meistri tiitlit ja teada olevalt on korrutatud, et Inter sai ühe ehk siis eelmise hooaja eest siis,kes selle teise sai?
                              mitte keegi...

Kommentaar

räägiti Milanist, aga me sellist sitta ei taha

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X