X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Algselt postitas Jasper Vaata postitust
    Mis sa jõuludeks said?
    validooli ilmselt mitte.

ja üldse võiks selle teema lõpetada. härrased Itaalias võiks ka pasaloopimise asemel keskenduda sellele, et riigi tippmeeskonnad normaalselt mängima hakkaksid. nii sitta serie a meeskondade esitust pole tükk aega näinud, seda nii Euroopas kui Itaalias.
    ja cunt, prööka ja räuska palju sa tahad, aga Roma on Serie a liider vaid tänu sellele, et ülejäänud (Inter, Milan, Juve) on erakordselt sitad.

Kommentaar

Orbitaal , sa pole ka vist kõige teravam pliaats... Hooaja jooksul on kokku 38 liigamängu, kui meeskond selleks ajaks ei suuda midagi näidata, siis ta ONGI ERAKORDSELT SITT!
      FORZA ITALIA FORZA ROMA - "A Scudetto in Rome is worth a thousand elsewhere."
      sigpic

Kommentaar

cock ma olen seda isegi ükskord mõelnud. Kas Itaalia koorekihi tase on langenud või riomma on tõesti hea.
        Niii Itaalias on esimene kuna Inter peab kolmel rindel praegu karikat võitlema. riomma merda euroopa lugu lõppes suht varakult ja naeruväärselt alandavalt Itaalia jalgpallile. Sihuke optimaalne hinnang Itaalia liigale üldises pildis on hetkel 3-
        Muide ennustan juba ette ära, et pühapäeval kaotavad riommatarid Laziole ja lagevad 2. Ja lõppkokkuvõttes jäävad Palermo ette 3 punktise eduga. Ehk siis üks ilus kolmas koht.
        tottina imeb oma pöidlapeenist ja süüdistab kohtunikke.
        Daje!!!
        1.totti koondisesse.
        2.Money talks bullshit(totti) walks.
        3."Miks mind feminiinseks peetakse"-F.Totti
        "Kui Tottil oleks mu*nn oleks ta mees"-George W. Bush

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas count Vaata postitust
          Jumal küll, jätke Sensid ja Roma rahule juba. Ükskõik kui väga te ka ei tahaks vastupidist tõestada - Roma on üks väehseid meeskondi kes ajab asju palliplatsil mitte telefonides, niiet lõpetage see Roma solvamine selles teemas koheselt ära - idiootsus. Või olete kadedad et Roma võtab selle kõige magusama tiitli Itaalias ära ja muid vabandusi leida pole ja hakkate sellsit paska tootma? You all need therapy , FAGS! Jr. palun ära enam rohkem kirjuta kui tubli ja nunnu Inter on. Head ööd!
          šhallalaalalalaaa

Roma's call involved Daniele Prade and Innocenzo Mazzini, the former FIGC vice president. Both Tuttosport and La Gazzetta dello Sport claim the call was before the Lupi's trip to Atalanta in which Antonio Cassano scored the winner.

Prade tells Mazzini: "We are counting on you." a day before the game.

---------------

As the evidence being wheeled into the Calciopoli trial at the Tribunal of Naples mounts, new questions have been raised as to why Roma captain Francesco Totti escaped a ban for insulting a referee a week before the Lupi took on Juventus during the 2004/05 season.

According to Il Corriere della Sera, one of the 75 calls sees designators Pierluigi Pairetto and Paolo Bergamo avoiding taking action against Totti after he swore at the referee during Roma's 1-1 draw with Palermo on October 24 2004.

Both Pairetto and Bergamo are alleged to have "had words" with the match official who had received abuse from Totti. It is alleged the referee was told not to mention the abuse in his match report, meaning Totti escaped a ban, and played against Juventus a week later, a game the Bianconeri won 2-0.

crap.com

et kõik aru saaks, mis peen vihje on sarkozy pildil, siis väike tükike ajaloost ka:
          The Italian football federation ordered referees to return "inappropriate" gifts after Roma admitted giving watches worth a total of £8,000 to two officials. La Gazzetta dello Sport claimed the club had also given Rolexes to 37 other referees.

Italian referees are said to have accepted gold Rolex watches and other expensive Christmas presents from football clubs, reviving suspicions of bribery and match-fixing.
          jokers to the right
          clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Kurat Moratti on rotti mänginud ikka:

Internazionale was revealed to have given each referee a muscle exerciser worth £500 but rumours swept the league of other clubs' more lavish presents.
            sigpic

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Tanel Vaata postitust
              Kurat Moratti on rotti mänginud ikka:

Internazionale was revealed to have given each referee a muscle exerciser worth £500 but rumours swept the league of other clubs' more lavish presents.
              + sinki haige sendilugeja

What is the greatest gift that you made to an arbitrator?
              "Hams at Christmas."
              In addition to the ham?
              "Scarves, gloves. But the ham is the more welcome gift. He eats and does not remain as evidence."

Kommentaar

Nii, kes pole kuulnud, kes on. Ise panin alles täna tähele, sest pole väga aktiivselt foorumeid külastanud ja noh, inglise-keelne meedia on otsustanud seda mitte mainida ja ega ka Itaalia oma on üsna vaikne olnud ses osas (kuna see pole väga skandaalne). Ja Tuttosport pole selle peale loomulikult tinti raatsinud raisata.

On tulnud välja, et Facchetti polegi mingi kohtuniku järgi küsinud. Väidetava Juventuse fänni Travaglio sulest tõlgitud tekst (http://www.beppegrillo.it/en/2010/10..._offshore.html)

But let’s continue because there are truly many other lies that have been debunked in the past week. Do you remember the “Calciopoli” scandal? Everything was apparently very clear back in 2005 when the wiretapping of Moggi and the “Fiorentina”, “Lazio”, “Milan”, “Reggina” soccer clubs and the “Cupola” originally came to light. However, a few months ago at the Naples trial, Moggi’s attorneys said: the investigators and the Carabinieri have not brought out all of the wiretapping recordings, why not? Well, simply put, because everyone else was also doing precisely the same things that Moggi had been doing, even those claiming to be the victims of the “Calcopoli” cupola, Even Facchetti was doing the same thing and they proceeded to flaunt a telephone conversation between Facchetti, who was the manager of the Inter football club at the time, and designator of referees, Paolo Bergamo, in which, according to Moggi’s Attorneys, Facchetti allegedly told Bergamo to “include Collina”, the referee that, again according to Moggi’s Attorneys, Facchetti wanted to impose on the designator of referees because he (Collina) would rule in favour of Inter. Then someone said: no way, Facchetti did what he did purely as legitimate defence against the cupola, however, then the problem becomes: did Facchetti or did Facchetti not utter those words, because, if he did indeed, then Inter must be prosecuted in precisely the same manner as those other teams involved in the “Calciopoli” scandal and this does not in any way demonstrate that Moggi’s innocence. All it does indeed prove is that Giacinto Facchetti is guilty, in which case we now have two guilty parties, one more than we had before. Instead, Moggi was using this to claim that Facchetti was the one doing these things so, therefore, he (Moggia) was innocent. This is typical of the berlusconian and craxian reasoning: if I am a thief but I find out that there is indeed another thief too, it doesn’t mean that we are two thieves, what it means is that 1+1 equals 0 thieves!
                This cannot be so, but if he could prove that Facchinetti asked for and got, or even just requested a particular referee from the designator of referees, it would mean that on at least one occasion he did precisely what Moggi did consistently and, therefore, in the grand scheme of things, the Inter soccer club should also be prosecuted.

Then this entire hullabaloo died down and nothing more was heard while the trial proceeded without the knowledge of the newspapers or the public, except that something new came up. What was that? Well, it turns out that the Court appointed an expert to go and review the wiretapped conversations to see whether the defence perhaps had a valid point and that the Inter soccer club should also be prosecuted because of what Facchetti had done. Meanwhile, Facchetti’s son had said: no, it wasn’t my father who said that. From the telephone conversation it is obvious that Bergamo was the one talking about Collina, not my father. I recognise my father’s voice. But they ignored him, saying that: he is the man’s son and he is attempting to safeguard his father’s reputation. We can’t trust him, thus the expert review ordered by the Court. The expert reviewed the wiretapped recordings and what did he discover? He discovered that indeed the sentence about Collina was spoken by Bergamo and not by Facchetti. Thus the entire hullabaloo sparked off by Moggi and his supporters spread across all the newspapers, and there are still quite a few of them, was based entirely on lies and they defamed a dead man who is no longer around to defend himself. The dragged the good name of Facchetti through the mud, but how? Simply by reversing a few phrases in a telephone conversation and attributing to Facchetti something that the other guy said. Naturally there was no outcry like the one that surfaced previously and so there are many people who, in good faith, still believe that Moggi is being persecuted by a lobby of prosecutors who are allied with the Inter soccer club. What is still unclear, however, is why a bunch of Naples Prosecutors should be on the side of the Inter soccer club but, this notwithstanding, there are many people who, in good faith, still believe that there is some sort of plot on the go, precisely because they simply don’t have all the facts, so each one bases his belief on the grounds of their favourite team. Numerous Juventus supporters believe that their team has been the victim of a plot, but why? Well, simply because they have not been given sufficient information to realise that the Juventus management at the time, namely during the Moggi - Giraudo era, was contaminated by continuous and consistent illegal and unsporting behaviour, something that is confirmed by a Juventus supporter who does, however know the facts and is ashamed of what was done by an organisation that he supports.
                Kes tahab Itaalia meedia allikaid:

Rooma spordileht:

Leggi su corrieredellosport.it le ultime news sportive e di cronaca, segui i live, consulta i risultati, le statistiche, le foto ed i video di calcio, basket, F1, tennis e molto altro.

Milano spordileht:

Roberto Porto, perito del Tribunale di Napoli, ha fatto una integrazione alla perizia sulle 187 telefonate nella quale si dice che il nome di Collina non lo fa Facchetti ma Bergamo. Intanto Rosetti parla della telefonata di Bergamo nell'intervallo di Lazio-Fiorentina. De Santis denuncia Auricchio. Irrilevanti le dichiarazioni rese di Nesta e Ledesma

Moggi on siis oma maine pärast nõus ka abitud ja ausaid surnuid valedega mutta tõmbama. Kurb päev, kui selline mees tagasi jalgpalli jõuab.
                sigpic

Kommentaar

Kurb päev, kui selline mees tagasi jalgpalli jõuab.
                  Tõepoolest, ühinen Sinuga Su kurbades päevades, kui tõde päevavalgele tuleb ning nii süütu, aus ning abitu Inter Serie C-sse saadetakse
                  The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Tofoa Vaata postitust
                    Tõepoolest, ühinen Sinuga Su kurbades päevades, kui tõde päevavalgele tuleb ning nii süütu, aus ning abitu Inter Serie C-sse saadetakse
                    Sa ju paistad teadvat... et äkki tood selle tõe ise päevavalgele siis.
                    sigpic

Kommentaar

Sa ju paistad teadvat... et äkki tood selle tõe ise päevavalgele siis.
                      no selge on ju see, et kõik klubid peale Interi on kurja teinud!
                      The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Tofoa Vaata postitust
                        no selge on ju see, et kõik klubid peale Interi on kurja teinud!
                        Kurja tegid ju Lazio, Fiorentina, AC Milan, Reggina ja Juventus ?!
                        Inter - ausaim klubi Itaalias.

Kommentaar

viimased 5 aastat itaalia liigat jälginud oled? Üpris narr on arvata, et kogu see kohtunike pask on juhuslik. Ja muidugi sama narr on uskuda, et ainult itaalias mingi jama toimub ja siis näpuga näidata.

Kommentaar

Ainult sinisilmsed, kibestunud ja häbistatud Juventuse fännid usuvad, et Inter saadetakse Serie B,C v õi kuhu iganes . Tõde on see, et Inter jätkab rokkimist ja tiitlite võitmist täpselt teisuguste nina alt. Teie 27 scudettot jääbki selleks vähemalt veel 10ks aastaks!

Kommentaar

No selle kümne aastaga võivad kohtunikud kõik mängud kasvõi teie kasuks vilistada, aga kui peatreener on ikka Benitez, siis te ei võida midagi..
                              “I am Zlatan. Who the hell are you?”

Kommentaar

Calciopoli 2006 - the sports trial which saw Juventus stripped of two titles and sent to Serie B - is not credible according to former referee designator Paolo Bergamo.

The former ref chief claims prosecutors four years ago never took note of his statements when he told them of the contacts he had with clubs and individuals.

Bergamo was at FIGC headquarters when he was questioned by federal prosecutor Stefano Pallazzi over the 2006 proceedings in relation to their own investigation into evidence which is again being used at the current trial in Naples.

"I have the maximum spirit to collaborate, I hope they believe me now seeing as in 2006 no one wanted to listen to me. The truth is that at the time they held a farcical process," Bergamo told Tuttosport.

"I can say with absolute certainty that with the new phone calls which have emerged recently, the theorem that led to the 2006 trial is not credible.

"It's sad to speak about these things four years on. I used to speak with everyone. I have always said that I used to speak with Giacinto Facchetti and Massimo Moratti and I did it because the FIGC wanted me to.

"I used to speak with everyone regarding the draws for referees, and no one proved in Napoli that the draws with fixed.

"As for the dinners... I had dinner with Facchetti first and then [Adriano] Galliani and after with Luciano Moggi and Antonio Giraudo, but only the Juventus guys had their houses surrounded by police."

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X