Gennaro Gattuso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Algselt postitas orbitaaljaam Vaata postitust
    Ses suhtes, et kui klubi SD seda ütleb, siis pole tegu tavalise "ajakirjanik mõtles välja jutuga" a no plõksi edasi kui tahad.
    Point selles, et sattusin täna koondise mängu ajal wikipediast vaatama, et Gattuso uueks klubiks on pandud Sion ning särginumbriks #100. Hetk hiljem oli juba uus seal Türgi klubi nimi. Arvasin, et tegemist on kellegi naljaga, mille ohvriks Sina langesid. Tundub, et mina sain tünga hoopis. Aga edu selle särginumbriga ikkagi
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Gattusol võttis aega 40 minutit, et teenida esimene kollane kaart Sioni eedt

Kommentaar

Gattusol võttis aega 40 minutit, et teenida esimene kollane kaart Sioni eedt
        My hero
        "I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
        These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

Ei saa mitte vaiki olla

Kommentaar

AC Milan News ‏@Milanello Gattuso: "Before the WC final, I drank about 20 cups of coffee because I didn't want to fall asleep and have nightmares about Zidane."

Kommentaar

Mulle meeldis see: "Ancelotti never used to tell me anything before a game because he knows I'm already way too pumped up, but that night he told me in roman dialect “Te lo devi magnà!” (literally means -You must eat him!-)..so yeah I completely owned C.Ronaldo that night."

veel intervjuud
              jokers to the right
              clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Gattuso style (alates 2.05)

(kohutav)

Kommentaar

wow... pole sõnu kui pask see oli
                  Algselt postitas Iceman
                  Hofnari maitse totside suhtes on ikka ülekõige.

Kommentaar

Siit polegi läbi käinud, et Gattuso on Sionis kuni hooaja lõpuni mängiv treener. Treeneri debüüdil siis 2:0 võit Šveitsi cupis.
                    So self aware so full of shit

Kommentaar

Rino Gattuso and Pippo Inzaghi would instead read the sports papers, watch whatever match was on TV and if there wasn't one, well, they'd ask for a DVD from the performance analysis department. Football was everything to them and it was clear to most that once their playing days were over they'd never be able to walk away from the game. They'd coach.

"Inzaghi possessed a frightening archive," Milan's former team manager Silvano Ramaccioni said. "He had in fact memorised the movements of all the centre-backs in Italy and in Europe as a whole. Rino instead often took pleasure in suggesting names of players for the club to sign. Being very bold too, I remember that both with Ancelotti and (later Massimiliano) Allegri, he would shout orders from the bench. It was in fact like he was an assistant coach."

Rohkem treener Gattusost - http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/espnfc...d/3945?cc=5739
                      jokers to the right
                      clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Rino avaldab armastust nagu ikka

'võta kokku ennast, sa kannad minu numbrit.'
                        jokers to the right
                        clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Sell Gattuso, sack Gattuso
                          The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

They mess with the wrong guy.

"I like an aggressive team, I want to see a team that is strong, committed and quick on the break.
                            These are things which Atletico fans have always liked, it helps them identify with and love this shirt."

Kommentaar

Esimene ametlik mäng treenerine Itaalias. MIs sa teed? Loomulikult organiseerid enda minema saatmise platsi äärest.

Kommentaar

Esimene ametlik mäng treenerine Itaalias. MIs sa teed? Loomulikult organiseerid enda minema saatmise platsi äärest.
                                Ei olnud tal mängumehena mõistust, ei ole ka treenerina. Mängijana oli vähemalt muid oskusi, mis kasuks tulid, aga treenerit iga igast inimesest ei saa olgu sa nii hea mängijana kui tahes- minu silmis on Palermo hooaeg ammu juba metsa poole tüürimas..

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X