No announcement yet.

Chelsea FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Tundub jällegi, et kaks parimat hakkavad liigatiitlit jagama.

Thumbs up!
    Algselt postitas Plechazunga
    Jones doesn't get injuries. Injuries get Jones.

Hmm, that didn't really work.

Kommentaar

Torres võiks nüüd soonele saada ja aidata ManU-lt tiitel võtta, siis saaks 'pooli fännid ka rõõmustada. Raske, aga loota ju võib.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas zip Vaata postitust
        Torres võiks nüüd soonele saada ja aidata ManU-lt tiitli võtta, siis saaks 'pooli fännid ka rõõmustada. Raske, aga loota ju võib.
        Ainult Torrese abist ei piisa. Peab ka Wengeri poistele lootma, mida viimasel ajal on üha võimatum teha.

Kommentaar

siis saaksite nii punaste kui siniste torrese särkidega üksteist ümber basseini taga ajada.

parem meeskond võitku!
          buy the ticket, take the ride.

Kommentaar

Laenuvendadest nii palju, et nii Bruma kui Borini suutsid vastaste võrku kahel korral sahistada. Leicester võitis siis 4-2 ja Swansea 4-1. Samuti mängisid nii PVA kui Cork 90 min.

Kommentaar

Essieni kohta nii palju, et WHU vastu saadud vigastus õnneks midagi väga tõsist ei olnud ning ilmselt on mees laupäeval mänguvalmis.

Kommentaar

Neljapäeva püstolreporterite mikrofoni ette jäi ei keegi muu kui Kalou. Päris tore jutuke iseenesest
                Algselt postitas zip
                Tundub, et Kivi77 on Soccerneti ka ülejäänud pereliikmetele tutvustanud.

Kommentaar

Kollane on vinge.45m Terry Reali.Võta või jäta ? Vananava kaitsa eest ju hea papp.
                  "Sometimes you look in a field and you see a cow and you think it’s a better cow than the one you’ve got in your own field. It’s a fact. But it never really works out that way." SAF

Kommentaar

Flo andis pisut meeleheitel tooniga kuid muidu igati asjaliku intervjuu Telegraphile.

Algselt postitas Flo Vaata postitust
                    “We can catch United, maybe with Arsenal’s help,’’ said Malouda, Chelsea’s in-form winger. “You never know. Even when we were behind Arsenal, United said they were still looking at Chelsea.
                    "They know we are competitive, that we won’t give up. There’s rivalry between United and Chelsea, and of course we want to win, but there’s also respect.
                    “I saw the Real Madrid v Barcelona game and you’d never see that [acrimony] between us and United. We are all part of big squads, so we know to be on the pitch, you have to be the best. There’s respect for the players’ value.
                    “It’s frustrating how things happened between us and United in the Champions League. It was hard to watch United’s game with Schalke on TV. I thought about what could have been. But we didn’t deserve to be there. United were better.”
                    Malouda has been particularly impressed with United’s resilience. “At the beginning of the season, there were not many people who said United would be top now but they are psychologically strong.
                    "A lot of times they are 2-0 down, like against West Ham, but they don’t just come back to draw, they come back to win. That shows their character.
                    “Even in their last game against Everton, they scored in the last 10 minutes. Under pressure they stay calm and focused. They are strong, confident, in control. Wayne Rooney’s in good form.
                    "They have the top scorer in the League in Dimitar Berbatov, they have Chicharito and Nani. They can play different shapes and the result is the same. That’s how you win trophies. That’s what we did last year.’’
                    Outstanding for the Double-winners, Malouda has largely maintained his form, becoming Chelsea’s top scorer this season with 13. Only Petr Cech has appeared in as many games (46) while Premier League stats reveal Malouda has made 99 “key” passes. The engaging Frenchman continues to deliver.
                    “To play at a club like Chelsea you have to be a player who takes responsibilities and risks. I have improved my efficiency and progressed.’’
                    Malouda is settled in London, and loves Chelsea, but occasionally feels a lack of recognition by the club. “I just want to feel I am important at the club,’’ said the France international, sitting in a friendly Italian restaurant in Wimbledon Village on Thursday. “Sometimes I don’t feel so when I see in the media that the club are thinking of selling me, and I know I’m doing great.
                    “I’m 30. I want to be the Ryan Giggs of Chelsea! I want to extend my contract by one year until 2014. The club have been saying that because I am over 30, I have to wait until the last year of my contract to speak about an extension. Questions come into my mind. Do the club want me to say?
                    “I said to them I want to know if there will be a revolution at the club this summer. There’s a lot of rumours. They are saying I am one of the key players, one of the players we want to keep. Afterwards I see rumours in the press that I may be leaving, so I call them up, and say: ‘Where is this coming from?’
                    "They know I want to stay, to be treated as a key player. I want to win trophies, make sure we will still be competitive. As an experienced player, we have to prepare for next season.
                    “I am waiting for a signal from the club. The fans tell me, ‘You are doing great, please stay.’ I am giving everything for the club. When I came, it was really difficult. I had to take a position in the fans’ heart. I am now. I received an award as best player last year from the players and staff. They recognised. I am much appreciated by the coach. But I need support from the club as well.”
                    For all his exceptional contributions, Malouda does not feel part of the Bridge star chamber. “I know I’m not a ‘big’ personality, I am really quiet outside, I’m not in the media.
                    "I know there must be differences between me and Frank Lampard and John Terry. They are legends of the club. I cannot look to be at the same position. I have a lot of respect for them.’’ And others. “Even my son loves Fernando Torres. He’s glamour. He’s a top striker. My son likes Drogba and Anelka. The strikers are always the one the children seen on TV celebrating.’’
                    Central to the uncertainty at Chelsea is the speculation over the future of manager Carlo Ancelotti.
                    “It’s unfair,’’ Malouda said. “He’s one of the greatest managers. He’s good tactically. He’s brought stability to the club, won the Double at the first attempt. Because we are now out of three competitions and six points behind United, people outside are saying Chelsea should change everything. But all the big clubs have stability.
                    "Look at United. Look at Arsenal. I know Arsenal have won nothing in six years, but the manager is still there. Arsène Wenger’s a good manager. Our club needs stability.
                    “Everybody seems to want to put pressure on Ancelotti but he’s really cool. He knows the squad support him. That’s the most important thing for him.
                    “Ancelotti knows I really appreciate him. We talk a lot, sharing experience, and I learn from him. He keeps things simple when we are under pressure: he says focus on the way you train, the way you prepare and everything else are just satellites around this. He’s an honest, fair person.
                    "A lot of times he’s said in front of the squad: “I’m wrong, everybody makes a mistake, let’s carry on”.
                    “I want Ancelotti to stay. Players come and go but the manager is the key. We can win the Champions League under him one day. We got to the quarter-finals and lost to United, who could win it. We are still in competition for the title. It’s not a bad season. Most managers would like this kind of season.”
                    Ancelotti’s job has been complicated by the tactical conundrum wrought by Torres’s midseason £50 million arrival. “It is unusual that a big player like this comes in the January transfer window,’’ Malouda added. “We have been changing a lot: 4-4-2 to 4-3-3 to Christmas tree. It’s not easy for the manager. It was not easy for the players.
                    “If the manager asks me to change position, it is because I have the ability to do it. Last year I even played left-back. The position I played at Old Trafford [in the quarter-final] was difficult; I had to drop deeper. There’s sometimes frustration. My best position is when we play 4-3-3 and I play left wing.
                    “History shows we were a team with better results playing 4-3-3, but that was the squad before. We have to find the solution. There’s no reason why Torres and Drogba can’t work together.
                    "If I put myself in the defender’s position, you don’t even ask the question! If you ask any manager would he put both in the same team, he would. They are complementary. Didier is more like a target player and Fernando likes to go into the space, and attack the line.
                    “Fernando is popular. It’s not easy to come into a team in January with great expectations and the amount of the transfer. He’s quiet. He’s working really hard. It takes time. It took me almost 10 months to fit in. You need patience. That’s why Fernando signed a long-term deal.”
                    Before nirvana arrived against West Ham, Torres went 901 minutes without scoring. “I never went up to a top striker like Fernando and said ‘it will be OK’. I am the one who should be asking him how to improve. But we were feeling the pressure. Everyone was anxious. We are humans.”
                    A thoughtful individual, with interests in social projects at home and abroad, Malouda enjoys a well-deserved reputation for being an honest player. “I try to be!” Had he ever dived?
                    “Yes,’’ he admitted. “I remember in my first year we were playing at Liverpool, I didn’t really dive but the ref gave a penalty for us. That followed me for the rest of the season.
                    "One of my friends is a crazy Liverpool supporter and he said I was diving. I understood the difference between the spirit of English football and the way you play in European football. In France, if there’s any contact the referee will intervene. Here there are two guys fighting for the ball and you accept the physical pressure.’’
                    Malouda relishes pressure. He wants to put some on United this weekend.

Kommentaar

ha, kumab läbi küll. ja noh. eks mingi mott peab olema,aga relevantsetes mängudes ta oli useless ja nüüd kui hästi paneb, peab eelneva pasa tõttu ikka arsenalile lootma. which is not going to happen. nii nukker kui see ka poleks

aga see ei tähendaks,et ei võiks hooaja lõpuni 4st 4 võite teha
                      Legend has it that when N'Golo Kante lost his virginity, he immediately won it back again.

Kommentaar

Lugesin kodukalt ja ka mujalt sellist uudist:

Äkki mõni "kohalik" foorumlane (ChelseaFC näiteks) oskab kommenteerida kui populaarsed sellised chantid on, näiteks Tottenhami vastu ja kas tõepoolest vastab tõele see väljaütlemine, et kõik kes selliseid laule laulavad, saavad Stamford Bridge'ilt igavese bänni? Ehk kas tõesti eluaegsed season ticket holderid ja muud hardcore fännid peavadki statalt igaveseks ujeed tõmbama?

Kommentaar

Kui Malouda tahab key player olla, siis peab stabiilselt hästi mängima, mitte ainult hooaja viimased 2-3 kuud. Aga üldiselt on ta okei, mulle meeldiks, kui ta jätkaks ka järgmisel hooajal.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas szandor Vaata postitust
                            Lugesin kodukalt ja ka mujalt sellist uudist:

Äkki mõni "kohalik" foorumlane (ChelseaFC näiteks) oskab kommenteerida kui populaarsed sellised chantid on, näiteks Tottenhami vastu ja kas tõepoolest vastab tõele see väljaütlemine, et kõik kes selliseid laule laulavad, saavad Stamford Bridge'ilt igavese bänni? Ehk kas tõesti eluaegsed season ticket holderid ja muud hardcore fännid peavadki statalt igaveseks ujeed tõmbama?
                            Eks asi olegi pigem selles, et varem sellest nagu suurt numbrit ei tehtud ja Spursi fännid end ise ka just selle Y-sõnaga kutsuvad. Bänni kohta on küll keeruline öelda. Pigem ikka kõigepealt hoiatamine. Tean ise vaid üht sellist populaarsemat chanti, kus see sees on (ja mis parata, olen ka seda sõna seal ise kaasa öelnud/laulnud ) Kindlasti lauldakse ja laulan seda ka ise täna nii pubis, kui ka staadionil, kuid luban, et jätan nüüdsest selle paha sõna laulmata Chant ise siis selline (Tegelikult on need kaks erinevat, kuid lauldakse alati koos):

The shit from Tottenham Hotspur went to Rome to see the Pope
                            And this is what he said: 'fuck off'

Who's that team they call the Chelsea
                            Who's that team we all adore
                            We're the boys in blue and white and we fight with all our might
                            And we're out to show the world the way to score
                            Bring on Tottenham or The Arsenal
                            Bring on Scousers by the score
                            Barcelona, Real Madrid, Tottenham are a load of yids, yiddos, yiddos........

EDIT: Eluaegsed ja lojaalsed fännid hakkavad üha enam staadionilt jeed tõmbama. Seda aga piletihindade tõusu pärast. Tean päris mitut, kes alles hiljuti loobunud hooajapiletist ja käivad nüüd vaid mõnel kodumängul ja ka võõrsilmängul. Kogu selle hinnatõusuga tulevadki staadionile ainult pintsakud või jaapani turistid ja pole nagu imestada siis, miks kogu aeg mürglit pole. Vaid suurematel mängudel on veel mingigi korralik atmosfäär säilinud. See üks põhjustest miks nii mina, kui ka päris suur hulk teisi fänne, kes ei tule staadionile et ainult 90 min istuda ja plaksutada, eelistavad võõrsilmängudel käia. Need paar tuhat fänni, kes pileti saavad, on üldjuhul seal, et teha lärmi ning teavad unepealt enamik laulude sõnu.

Kommentaar

Cech; Ivan, Luiz, Terry, Cole; Essien, Mikel, Lampard, Malouda; Drogba, Torres
                              Pink: Turnbull, Alex, Zhirkov, Ramires, Benayoun, Anelka, Kalou.

Päris paljutõotav on, kui terve squad fit on. Game on

Ahhoi, Kakuta on Fulhami eest värava löönud.
                              Algselt postitas zip
                              Tundub, et Kivi77 on Soccerneti ka ülejäänud pereliikmetele tutvustanud.

Kommentaar

Esimest korda loodan teie peale ... spursile kott pähe !!!
                                U-21 on minu elu mõte!

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X