No announcement yet.

AS Roma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Tõesti usud, et Papu annaks midagi Romale juurde?
    Inter - ausaim klubi Itaalias.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Halb ründaja Vaata postitust
      Mille põhjal peaks arvama, et selle Serie A hooaja üks parimatest parim ja seetõttu ka Argentiina koondisekutse saanud parimas eas mängija ei peaks midagi juurde andma?
      FORZA ITALIA FORZA ROMA - "A Scudetto in Rome is worth a thousand elsewhere."
      sigpic

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas count Vaata postitust
        99% OFFICIAL: LIFE LONG ALFA WOLF Eusebio Di Francesco WILL BECOME NEW AS ROMA HEAD COACH!
        5 milli Sassuolole lepingust vabastamise tasu ja pidu võib alata. Lutsiaanus Spermanetti pakib kotid ja lõputu õudus saab lõpu!
        Vinge kuidas lõputust wankfestist Spalletti tuleku peale poolteist aastat tagasi sai lõputu õudus

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Halb ründaja Vaata postitust
          Jah

Algselt postitas Katk Vaata postitust
          Vinge kuidas lõputust wankfestist Spalletti tuleku peale poolteist aastat tagasi sai lõputu õudus
          Spaletti saldo on VÄGA korralik

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Francesco Totti
            Roma-Genoa, Sunday 28th May 2017, the last time I can wear Roma’s jersey.
            I can’t tell you in a few words how much these colors meant, mean and will always mean to me.
            I just feel that my love for football never fades: it’s a passion, my passion. It’s so deep I can’t imagine not fuelling it any longer. Ever.
            From Monday I’m ready to go again. I’m ready for a new challenge.

Kommentaar

Roma-Genoa, Sunday 28th May 2017, the last time I can wear Roma’s jersey.
              sigpic

Kommentaar

Sassuolo director Giovanni Carnevali admits Coach Eusebio Di Francesco has chosen his next club. “We have to talk to AS Roma, there’s a clause.”
                Esmaspäev 99.99%
                sigpic

Kommentaar

Ainult üks ajaleht pakub Tottit õhtul oma elu viimast mängu alustama. MERDA SPERMANETTTI!!!

IL TEMPO
                  Szczesny; Rudiger, Manolas, Fazio, Emerson; De Rossi, Strootman; Perotti, Nainggolan, Totti; Dzeko.

IL MESSAGGERO
                  Szczesny; Rudiger, Manolas, Fazio, Emerson; De Rossi, Strootman; Salah, Nainggolan, El Shaarawy; Dzeko.

LA GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT
                  Szczesny; Rudiger, Manolas, Fazio, Emerson; De Rossi, Strootman; Salah, Nainggolan, El Shaarawy; Dzeko.

CORRIERE DELLO SPORT

CORRIERE DELLA SERA

LA REPUBBLICA

LA STAMPA

IL GIORNALE

TUTTOSPORT

sigpic

Kommentaar

AS ROMA (4-2-3-1)
                    : Szczesny; Rudiger, Manolas, Fazio, Emerson; De Rossi, Strootman; Salah, Nainggolan, El Shaarawy; Dzeko.
                    A disposizione: Lobont, Alisson, Juan Jesus, Bruno Peres, Vermaelen, Mario Rui, Paredes, Grenier, Gerson, Totti, Perotti.

Spermanetti näitab võimu ja Totti on oma viimasel mängul pingil. Paredes ja DDR jätaks kollase kaardi korral järgmise hooaja avakohtumise vahele.... ah ptsi enam ei viitsi, mitte täna - 28 mai 2017 läheb ajalukku, kui päev mil jalgpall suri. Zdenek Zeman was asked to give his five best players in Italian football history, to which he responded: "Totti, Totti, Totti, Totti and Totti."
                    Aitäh Francesco, kõige eest!

“YOU’VE ALWAYS BEEN THERE.
                    “In my thoughts, since I was a child, I always dreamed of being like you. Just like all the kids who start giving the ball its first few kicks.
                    “When I made my Serie A debut. All it took was a glance to feel you were by my side: it’ll all be ok, you told me with your eyes.
                    “When I scored my first Serie A goal. You gave me a pat on the head to tell me: now stop dreaming, this is your reality now. You are one of us.
                    “AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THERE.
                    “For me, for those who love football and this eternal city. Like you.”

Lisatud failid
                    sigpic

Kommentaar

Isiklikul hinnangul olekski ägedam, kui ta nt 76.minutil sisse vahetatakse ja lõpuni mängiks.
                      Elu on lühike, pidu on pikk.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas GoldenEagle Vaata postitust
                        Isiklikul hinnangul olekski ägedam, kui ta nt 76.minutil sisse vahetatakse ja lõpuni mängiks.
                        ei. siis ei saaksi ovatsioonide saatel omale sellist tähelepanu. ei imestaks, kui mängu ei saakski.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas ElNino9 Vaata postitust
                          ei. siis ei saaksi ovatsioonide saatel omale sellist tähelepanu. ei imestaks, kui mängu ei saakski.
                          Saab raudselt.Ei usu,et temaga nii käitutakse nagu kunagi Reimiga .Kes tegi 45min.sooja inglismaal ja mängu ei saanudki.

Kommentaar

Corner taken quickly...

Kommentaar

Võimas.!

Kommentaar

“We’re here, the moment has arrived. Unfortunately, the moment has arrived that I hoped would never come,” said Totti to the crowd in his speech.

“Over the last few days, so much has been said about me, such wonderful things. You were behind me, pushing me on during difficult moments, and that’s why I want to say thank you to everyone.

“I cried on my own, like crazy! You can’t just forget 25 years like this. I thank everyone, even if this is not easy for me. I spoke to my wife about what these years have been like.

“I thank my mother and father, my brother, family and friends. Thank you to my wife and three children. I wanted to start from this, because I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to get to the end of it.

“It is impossible to explain 28 years in a few phrases. I’d love to do it with a song or a poem, but I’m no good at those. I tried to express myself through my feet, because everything seems easier that way.

“Speaking of which, do you know my favourite toy when I was young? The football! And it still is. But at a certain point, you have to grow up. That’s what they told me, that time had made its decision.

“Damn you, time! The same that on that June 17, 2001 we wanted to go so fast. I couldn’t wait to hear the referee blow his whistle three times and it still gives me goosebumps now.

“Now time has come and tapped me on the shoulder, telling me I have to grow up. He said, from tomorrow, you will be an adult. Take off your shorts and boots, from now you are a man and can no longer smell the grass, feel the sun in your face, the adrenaline that consumes you and the satisfaction of celebrating.

“I asked myself over these months why I am waking up from this dream. You know when you’re a child, and you’re dreaming something wonderful until your mother wakes you up to go to school? You try to get back to sleep, but will never be back in that same dream. The spell is broken.

“This time it wasn’t a dream, it was reality. I want to dedicate this letter to all the children who cheered me on, to those who perhaps grew up with me and became fathers.

“I like to think of my career as a fairy-tale to tell… and this is the worst part. Now it really is over. I take off my shirt for the last time. I will fold it nicely, even if I have to admit I’m not ready to say it’s over and maybe I never will be.

“Sorry if during this period I didn’t give interviews or clarified my thoughts, but it’s not easy to switch that light off. Now I am afraid. It’s not the same fear you have in front of the goal when you need to score a penalty. This time I cannot see through the holes in the net what lies beyond.

“So allow me to be a little afraid. This time I am the one who needs you and your warmth. What you’ve always shown me. With your affection, I will certainly be able to turn the page and throw myself into a new adventure.

“Now is the moment to thank my teammates, Coaches, directors, Presidents, all those who worked alongside me over the years. The fans, the Curva Sud, a reference point for us Romans and Romanisti.

“Being born Roman and Romanisti is a privilege. Being captain of this team was an honour. You are and always will be in my life. I might not be able to have fun with my feet any more, but my heart will always be with you.

“Now I walk down those stairs, enter the locker room that welcomed me when I was a child and I leave now that I am a man.

“I am happy and proud to have given 28 years of my love to Roma. I love you!”

KÕIK !!! JALGPALL SAI JUST OTSA ROMADE JAOKS ...
                                sigpic

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X