• Show
Kustuta kõik

• Õhtulehe jalkatoimkond
    replied
    Intervjuu Margus Hundiga: http://www.ohtuleht.ee/553265

Leave a comment:

• artz
    replied
    kahju ainult, et nfl'i tähtsaima positsiooni mängija bengal'sis suht ludri on (samas tiim on liiga tugev selleks, et ennast draftis antud positsioonis franchise mängijaga täiendada). olen juba suht ära tydinud nendest ristis hammastest pärast interception'i või ebaõnnestunud 3rd down'i

Leave a comment:

• -thierry-
    replied
    bilde.jpg
    Hunt kolmekordset Super Bowli võitjat ja kahekordset MVP'd, Tom Brady't, ahistamas.

Leave a comment:

• riven1
    replied
    noooh jaah.. mitte just kõige parem algus :-P
    siiski, GO RAVENS !

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Eesti kõige olulisema fantasy liiga draft order.
    Pick 1: Vanakooli Talupojad
    Pick 2: Kopli Karud
    Pick 3: Sinu väike noku
    Pick 4: Vaasa Pegod Pantrid
    Pick 5: Tallinn RevenPick
    Pick 6: Team Monitorgers
    Pick 7: PEDs Help Me Win
    Pick 8: Tartu Suur Pauk
    Pick 9: Tallinna Piraajad
    Pick 10: São Paulo Uued Kotipoisid
    Pick 11: Nocturnal Creatures
    Pick 12: Tartu Titaanid

Draft 31. august kell 19.

Leave a comment:

• eika
    replied
    Ja Hunt möllas taas.

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/72142/hard-knocks-episode-3-the-rookies-take-center-stage

And then there was a film session with Estonian rookie Margus Hunt (via SB Nation):

Marvin Lewis was especially amused by the projector penis there. You can't convince me that projector penises don't get drawn in 80 percent of all NFL position meetings, but it was still great to see Margus getting in on the fun. All of that was more than enough to make the rookie show a success, but then came wide receiver Roy Roundtree and his RUTHLESS Taylor Mays impression, and it put the entire thing over the top. We don't have video, but he kind of made Mays look like an androgynous, overzealous exercise instructor, and he clearly nailed it because the room went insane. Long live the Rookie Talent Show.

Ninety percent of the time you watch football it's framed as some hardass gladiator blood sport, but Hard Knocks is our weekly reminder that football is a ridiculous sport full of ridiculous people. If you ever forget that, just remember Margus Hunt's penis blocking scheme and a room full of grown men who think that's the funniest shit in the world.

Football makes everyone 15 years old.

Leave a comment:

• olll
    replied
    küll Arena League uudis
    aga lõbus ikkagi

Leave a comment:

• Jasper
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vello99
    replied
    Peaks vist siis kuskilt Hard Knocks viimase osa "jagama". Grantlandis kohe artikkel: http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...wagon/?sdsdasa

2. Europeans Make Everything More Fun

If you've watched sports for long enough, you know that Europeans in a locker room are a never-ending source of comedy. Their English is always slightly askew, and next to a team full of American athletes the juxtaposition is the gift that never stops giving. Exhibit A is above. Typically this phenomenon is limited to the NBA, but thanks to Bengals defensive end
    Margus Hunt, this year it's happening on Hard Knocks too.

The quote above was followed up with his teammate asking, "Where you from, England?"

Hunt:
    "Come on … Estonia, bro."

Later: "Why do y'all say that … across the pond?"

Hunt:
    "I don't say that. I just say home."

According to a teammate, Hunt was 18 years old the first time he saw a black person, and after a career as a shot-putter, now he's an NFL rookie nicknamed "Drago." Awesome. NFL Films should really follow him all season long, just to see what happens. As the HBO narrator explains, "Hunt has heard all the jokes, but … he's providing more punch than punch lines." ESTONIA, BRO.

Leave a comment:

• Gallacher
    replied
    Edu Hundile! Näis, kas teise ringi valik tähendab ka seda, et mees reaalselt platsile saab. Samas, konkurentsi väga ei ole, küllap saab.

Leave a comment:

• Aramis
    replied
    Päris sümpaatse tiimi sai hr Hunt endale.E pea üksi seal rügama - kogu defensive unit on võimas.

Leave a comment:

• Kasepats-Pidur
    replied
    http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...es-to-surprise

Grantlandis väike portreelugu meite mehest.

Leave a comment:

• lenc
    replied
    Algselt postitas idikas Vaata postitust
    Eeldame, et Hunti ei valita esimese 25 seas, mis kella paiku tasub arvuti taha tulla, arvestame väikse puhvriga, ütleme nii 20minutisega.
    Umbes 5:30 vast. Aga samas, teda ei pruugita täna üldse valida.

Leave a comment:

• idikas
    replied
    Eeldame, et Hunti ei valita esimese 25 seas, mis kella paiku tasub arvuti taha tulla, arvestame väikse puhvriga, ütleme nii 20minutisega.

Leave a comment:

• lenc
    replied
    Algselt postitas Marts Vaata postitust
    Streami?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X