Leeds United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Replying to Topic \'Leeds United\'

Pliis, kas me tohiks enne rahajõmmi tulekut odava väljamüügi korras Alan Smithi saada?
    “The state of our pitch wouldn’t have affected Liverpool — with their game the ball is in the air most of the time.”
    The Special One

Kommentaar

Originally posted by Jaan

Pliis, kas me tohiks enne rahajõmmi tulekut odava väljamüügi korras Alan Smithi saada?
      tulen teid ka paari aasta pärast mõnitama
      «Kuule, konn, kas vesi on soe?»
      «Mina istun siin, muide, nagu konn, aga mitte nagu termomeeter!»

Kommentaar

mis kuradi Smithy häda siin juba mitmendat postitust neil Newcastle toetajatel peal on, Kõik teised teavad juba tulevikku jaga meie mitte
        Muide lufc.com oskab ikka tuju üleval hoida pannes III kat. meestele \"toredaid\" hüüdnimesid nagu Zoumana \"Papus\" Camara ja Georgi \"Kinky\" Kinkladze.
        Tundub nagu oleks tegu toetajate poolt palavalt armastatud mängijatega, kellele hüüdnimi on kinnistunud meie südametesse aastatepikkuse sangarliku töö tulemusena
        Kes veel ei ole viitsinud vaadata siis on seal link ka nüüd otse börsile

Kommentaar

Leeds to get extra time

Leeds to avoid points deduction
          Leeds could get two more weeks to find a buyer as they seek to stave off the threat of administration.
          The club had set a deadline of Monday 19 January to find potential investors.

But BBC Radio Five Live has learned that Leeds could be given until the end of the month as creditors wait to see if money comes in from player sales.

It has also been reported that Sheikh Abdulrahman bin Mubarak Al-Khalifa has raised £35m to buy the club and invest a substantial sum in new players.

tervitused azizile

Kommentaar

ja Newcastle \"ostjatele\" loodad, et mitte liiga vara

Kommentaar

eriti imelikud on need AS\'i jutud seetõttu, et lisaks kõigile emotsionaalsetele motiividele, on ka üks väga lihtne põhjus, miks nufc teda osta ei saa. raha ei ole.

ja niipea ei tule ka kusagilt

Kommentaar

Leeds have turned down Newcastle\'s ridiculous bid of £2m for striker Alan Smith
                http://www.football365.co.uk/All_News/Premiership_News/story_97084.shtml

Kommentaar

NONII!!

Aziz tembutab jälle:

Well ,,,just to update you all, the good news is that our biggest fan, will put a formal bid 2moro, thus giving time for negot. to start. you heard from me ,and i dont want any apologies frrom anyone. i share your joy, and thanks to the many who believed in me. expect news around late afternoon. give more update 2moro,, cheer up.

Edasi, lugu Independentist:
                  From the independent.... just out

While Eddie Gray was expressing his confidence yesterday in the loyalty at Elland Road, Leeds United looked to have avoided the prospect of administration after it was reported last night that Sheikh Abdulrahman bin Mubarak Al-Khalifa has raised £35m to save the club.

Al-Khalifa was putting the final touches to his offer yesterday after frantic efforts to find the money needed to buy shares, pay creditors and bills and put up around £15m for new players.

In an astonishing act of faith in Leeds\' future, it is believed the Bahraini has persuaded friends and business partners to back his rescue package in just over a month.

The offer will be put to Leeds United\'s board today and, with the deadline, they are under huge pressure to accept and allow the sheikh and his team to take over. The move comes as Leeds try to find ways to pay bills by Monday, with the only options being the sale of either Alan Smith or Paul Robinson.

Mark Viduka\'s compassionate leave in Australia means it would be hard to sell the striker before the end of the month. But the cash injection will prop up Leeds for the rest of the season, with the sheikh determined to keep them from administration. However, the plan is also to release funds for signings, although it may mean that a new manager is brought in.

The sheikh\'s bid to save Leeds United began two months ago when the former plc chairman Allan Leighton asked him to come up with £2.2m for a relaunch. But before he could raise those funds by the 14 December deadline Leeds announced they might have to go into administration. Because of that change of plan the sheikh had to find even more money quickly to make a takeover bid instead.

Leeds dismissed his offer of 5p a share - or £17m altogether - at the end of December. So he had to go away again and rethink his strategy. The member of the Bahrain royal family has spent the last three weeks looking for allies and investors. It has been hard because many financial experts thought it was mad to consider buying a club with such debts, but Al-Khalifa knew that was a price that had to be paid.

The breakthrough came a few days ago and the sheikh, who has been in London since Christmas, is in a position to make the formal offer. A close aide said: \"The sheikh is happy with the way this package is put together. He has had to change direction in many ways, but his driving force was in saving the club.

\"However, he did not want those who put Leeds United into this mess to profit. The money he has raised has to pay some debts but - above all - he wants a kitty for players.\"

Gray, meanwhile, speaking before news had broken of the renewed interest from the Middle East, said he cannot see a reason why anybody at the club would decline to help given the desperation of the situation. \"It\'s up to the acting chairman and players and I\'m sure they\'ll be in discussions together and we will wait and see what happens,\" he said.

\"I don\'t know what will happen with regard to that situation,\" he added. \"I will wait to see what the chairman wants to do, but I think everybody would help out.\"

For now, with Leeds one place off the bottom of the Premiership and five points adrift of safety, Gray is mainly concerned with trying to raise morale and win matches. Leeds head to Southampton tomorrow on the back of four successive defeats, and with a squad hampered by injuries, suspensions and international call-ups.

Currently unavailable are the midfielder David Batty (ankle) and the defenders Michael Duberry and Lucas Radebe (both hamstring) while the captain, Dominic Matteo, and Stephen McPhail serve one-match bans. Lamine Sakho and Salomon Olembe are both on African Nations Cup duty.
                  When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story!

Kommentaar

Lisaks juurde, et Leedsi aksjad on täna hommikul tõusnud +44%! Oodatakse ka mingit teadet, väidetavalt.

Mõelge edasi ise, et mis see tähendab...
                    When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story!

Kommentaar

nüüd võiks ju sellesamuse, noh, nickybutti osta

Kommentaar

No ma ei tea kust otsast see mõnitamine siin välja paistis? See pahatahtlikkus Leedsi suhtes, mille üks purjus Leedsi fänn eelmise hooaja alguses tekitas (you know who you are!), on ilusasti haihtunud...

Ründajat oleks meil aga ühe teise Alani asendajaks vaja ning kuludega probleeme pole. Tulevast piletitulu pole laenu tagatiseks ka lubanud...
                        “The state of our pitch wouldn’t have affected Liverpool — with their game the ball is in the air most of the time.”
                        The Special One

Kommentaar

Originally posted by JaanNo ma ei tea kust otsast see mõnitamine siin välja paistis?

näed siit:

\"Tsitaat:
                          Pliis, kas me tohiks enne rahajõmmi tulekut odava väljamüügi korras Alan Smithi saada?\"

..praeguste asjaolude valguses

Kommentaar

Et saime nagu armuaega veel veidi ...
                            League One is for wankers. Championship is the ultimate challenge!

Kommentaar

natuke sarnane olukord ERApanga ja pASA kindlustusega see venitamine...

Kommentaar

kui veel viis päeva välja venitaks ja kedagi peale dannymillsi ei müüks, siis oleks ehk isegi nagu edukalt venitatud. vähemalt oleks mõni jalgpallur viimasel 15\'l mängul väljakule panna. äkki koguks siit-sealt mõne punktigi..

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X