No announcement yet.

Liverpool FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Jah saatsime ta päikese alla mingisugusesse Botafogo'sse, kus Doni peaks saama teha endale vajalike asju.
    see ei ole minu süü, et sa okaspuu oled

"joon palju ma tahan, aga ikka ta ei saa minust aru"

"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass. It is terribly simple."

Kommentaar

Kas keegi 14. veebruaril Peterburi mängule ka läheb? Ise ostsin täna piletid ära.. on meid veel?

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Makuz Vaata postitust
        Ei maksa väga teravaid sõnu loopida, pidi perekondlik põhjus olema. (Kuulujutu järgi haige laps)
        Gazzetta dello Sport this morning reported that there was a lot more to Doni's exit from Liverpool than was originally known by those outside of the football club. We got the article translated and the following is from our piece on it earlier today:

'Gazzetta go as far as to say that on July 3rd he had a cardiac arrest whilst being examined by Liverpool doctors and there followed '30 seconds of terror'. Clinical examinations went on to show a heart arrhythmia, which they say was probably caused by a virus in childhood. It would not prevent him from taking part in sport but, like Gazzetta say, the recent incident with Fabrice Muamba and tragic death of Piermario Morosini have led to football being more cautious as a collective regarding these things.

Doni then returned to Brazil but later travelled to Italy and visited the Monzino hospital in Milan where Professor Zeppilli conducted a series of tests and after he explained the situation to Doni, the goalkeeper decided that he wanted to be closer to home and family. His condition is under control but is still present and will remain a concern for him.'

It brought concern to many supporters but also explained his apparent disappearance from the Merseyside club. Doni has now confirmed the claims and told Calciomercato that the situation was so serious he almost lost his life whilst being examined by Liverpool medics.

"I could return to play in 2014. I almost... I almost ended up on the other side. I had a heart attack for about 25 seconds.

"I've been to one of the best doctors in Europe who looked at me carefully. He's asked me to stop for a few months. Now I have to stay put until April, then I can return to the field, I want to play in the 2014 Paulista championship. "

Doni has moved back to Brazil partly to be near his family and says that the experience has made him reevaluate his life and priorities, as it would do with anyone. The goalkeeper is now associated with Brazilian side Botafogo SP but cannot play for them immediately.
        "Sometimes you look in a field and you see a cow and you think it’s a better cow than the one you’ve got in your own field. It’s a fact. But it never really works out that way." SAF

Kommentaar

Mina ootan salamisi kolme siit ikka täna. Kui vaid suudaks kaitses hästi seista ning teravate kontratega rünnata.
          Ilma vutita olla ei saa, vajan, kui õhku ma
          Ei tohi koju küll jääda sa, kui mängib Tammeka

Kommentaar

Kui kellelgi on üksi kodus igav mängu vaadata, siis tulge Mad Murphysse, me oleme väikese seltskonnaga seal
            sigpic

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas K Punkt Vaata postitust
              Kui kellelgi on üksi kodus igav mängu vaadata, siis tulge Mad Murphysse, me oleme väikese seltskonnaga seal
              Tartu inimestele kehtib sama kutse Illegardi suunal

Kommentaar

siuke pohma, et ei viitsi pubisse minna:
                Reina, Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Carragher, Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Downing, Suarez, Sturridge. Subs: Jones, Wisdom, Skrtel, Allen, Shelvey, Sterling, Borini.
                ★★★★★★

Kommentaar

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/139609

Vene sport1 peaks näitama ning hea kvliteediga
                  Ilma vutita olla ei saa, vajan, kui õhku ma
                  Ei tohi koju küll jääda sa, kui mängib Tammeka

Kommentaar

ise sadat võimlust ära ei löö, siis vastane 1 ikka lööb.

Kommentaar

ausõna, see oli täitsa PUTSIS POMM !

Kommentaar

Siuke mees nagu Sturridge oli Chelseas pingil. Lubage naerda. Mees teeb mis tahab triblab 4 kaitsevahel ja meelega lollitab. Ja pole veel parimas vormiski.

Kommentaar

Ainult mina olen purjust vist

Kommentaar

Davai võitke see nüüd ära!

Kommentaar

MIDA VÄRAVAT RAISK!
                              Hea töö, Gerrard!

Kommentaar

Sorri, aga MIDA VITTU REINA!?!!!!

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X