Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Kellaaeg
  • Show
Kustuta kõik

Hachim Mastour liidetakse esindusmeeskonnaga
    Kes on?
    Kohe 16 aastaseks saav trikimees. Tähelepanu saanud juba paar aastat, Neymariga koos videos olnud, suur lootus, reklaamid jne.
    Samas pole väga täheldanud, et ta Allevi Nazionalis väga kunn oleks olnud, või veel vähem Primaveras, kus tal üldse paar etteastet on olnud. Tõenäoline stsenaarium-saab hooaja lõpus paar trenni, suvel trenn ja siis Primavera. Ilmselt lastakse mõneks Coppa mänguks pingile ja kui väga hästi läheb, siis ka platsile. Ehk üritatakse teda meeskonna külge kinnistada, et tulevikus rohkem raha sisse kasseerida. Maksti tema eest juba paar aastat tagasi 500 000 eur. Loodetavasti tuleb temast Reali portugali Ronaldo. Mis oleks muidugi kunn värk. Lööb väravaid ja müüb särke. Mida sa veel tahad.

AC Milan News ‏@Milanello Mastour will be the 5th youngest player to get his debut in Serie A (since 1929) if he plays vs. Sassuolo: 15 years, 11 months & 3 days.
    Kui võttes arvesse, et
    Algselt postitas Jasper Vaata postitust
    Milani koht on Euroopas. Parma juustukotid söögu saia.
    siis vaevalt.

Kommentaar

Väravavahtidest:
      Abbiati-ilmselt aasta pikendust lepingule
      Amelia- ilmselt minema
      Gabriel- ilmselt Cataniasse laenule

Ehk ilmselgelt tuuakse uus esi/teine number

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas orbitaaljaam Vaata postitust
        Väravavahtidest:
        Abbiati-ilmselt aasta pikendust lepingule
        Amelia- ilmselt minema
        Gabriel- ilmselt Cataniasse laenule

Ehk ilmselgelt tuuakse uus esi/teine number
        60/50, et saate Mandandabanana.
        The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Mul puudub kuidagi usaldus tumedate väravavahtide vastu. On olnud mõni tume tippvv? Dida oli pooltume ja tal tuli korralikke kooke ette. Prantsusmaa liigas ilmselt neid jah mängib, aga puudub igasugune ettekujutus.

Kommentaar

Agazzi vist pidi tasuta tulema.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas orbitaaljaam Vaata postitust
              Mul puudub kuidagi usaldus tumedate väravavahtide vastu. On olnud mõni tume tippvv? Dida oli pooltume ja tal tuli korralikke kooke ette. Prantsusmaa liigas ilmselt neid jah mängib, aga puudub igasugune ettekujutus.
              Ma usun, et temast paremat musta väravavahti ei ole. Võib-olla Enyeama.
              The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Kommentaar

Mastour, El Shaarawy. Tulevikus hoolitseb Milani väravate eest Itaalia araablaste põlvkond.

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Tom K Vaata postitust
                  Mastour, El Shaarawy. Tulevikus hoolitseb Milani väravate eest Itaalia araablaste põlvkond.
                  Sa unustasid tume-Balotelli
                  Heil.
                  Ma muidugi ei tea, miks see on hullem kui neeger inglane, balkani rootslane, jne jne

Kommentaar

Interviuu
                    interview with Stephan El Shaarawy in Corriere dello Sport.

"I believed right until the end that I could convince Prandelli to take me to the World Cup. I believed that I could gain his confidence in me in order to be a part of the World Cup squad. But I have to admit that a few matches are not enough to give solid and concrete certainties. I wanted to show that I was feeling fine; that I was progressing and returning to my usual level in short time. It's true that I have always excited about going to the World Cup. I also needed to try and reach this objective, as it was the nearest one. But it's alright."

"Have I spoken with Prandelli? Yes, he called me a few days ago while I was receiving an award in Crema. He told me to continue as I am doing.
                    I still think that I'm a good player. I'm 21 and I still have a lot to learn because I'm at the beginning of my career. And it's only right to ask me to do better because of my qualities. My condition is getting better, and I’m focused on next season."

"If I get to start against Sassuolo on Sunday, then I will try to get as much playing time as possible. Hopefully I also score, which never gets tiring for a striker. If the fear has passed? Yes, exactly. My condition has improved a lot in the last few weeks. I started with playing 20-30 minutes for the Primavera. It was very positive to play my first 45 minutes with the first team. They tried to use a conservative type of therapy on me and the outcome wasn't good. But now everything is over in the best possible way."

"My main objective for next season is to become a protagonist after a terrible season with bad luck and injuries. I hope to play in the same position - the left wing - which is the most natural position for me. I believe that it's the tactical position, where I manage to express myself in the best way."

"Which tactical formation would be best for me? 4-3-3 could be the best one, but 4-2-3-1 would also be good. I like to play on the left wing."
                    "I can't wait to make the dream of playing with Kakà come true. I was so happy when Ricky returned to Milan last summer. He came to Milan, whereas I have barely played this season. I hope to get back on track. I hope that Kakà doesn't leave. He has always been my idol, and I can't wait to play with him."

"Balotelli as a centre forward with Kakà and I on the wings? "I think that Balotelli is capable of playing in any of the roles in the attack - also as a centre forward."

"There is only fundamental thing: to stay fit and healthy. When you get the right rhythm going, then everything becomes easier for you; above all to score goals. I think that I'm the same as always, structurally speaking. This experience has definitely made me stronger.
                    My performances in the second part of the season were the same as the ones in the first part of the season. The difference is just that I didn’t score as much. But I wasn't negative about it. I was just lacking the goals."

"We have a great group, and it managed to finish third last season. There is a lot of quality in this group, even though we should have done more on the pitch. This time we didn't manage to make a comeback. We were unlucky, but we should have done more."

"Hachim Mastour? We were on vacation together in Sardinia two years ago. We had a lot of fun with juggling the ball. It was constant battle. He definitely has excellent qualities as a player, but he is still very young and we must not place too much responsibility on him. But he could have a great future. Mastour has to grow on his own, and he should be left in peace. He has to demonstrate all his talent and always work hard with a lot of humility. We have to take it slow. It's still too early to say how good he is."
                    "My injury spell was definitely an awful experience, but it taught me many things, especially from a human point of view. It made me stronger. The last few months have been very hard for me, but it was also good for me. I have never feared that my career could be over."

"The youth sector needs to work hard and well. There are great players in Milan's youth sector. De Sciglio is the best prototype in the last few years given the fact that he will be playing in the World Cup at the age of 21."

"If the clubs should be more brave when it comes to youth players? Yes, also because there are only benefits: you’re not paying to sign them. You already have them. That's why the clubs should count on them."

"Cerci and Immobile? Both of them deserve to be in the World Cup squad because of the season they had at Torino. I have already played with Immobile in the U21 national team, I have met Cerci in the senior team."

"We will probably not be playing in Europe next season, and that could have an effect on the squad, along with the post-World Cup effect. That situation allows us to train really well during the week, where it will be necessary to prepare for the matches in the best possible way. We have to start the season very well to get the most out of this favorable situation."

"Yes, it's true that it has been a long time since I scored my last goal: in the derby on February 24, 2013. I brought us ahead, but then Schelotto equalized. The last derby went a lot better. It had been a long time since we had won a derby. I hope that I will score against Sassuolo. I can really feel how much I miss scoring. I could close a terrible season in a good way and put everything behind me."
                    AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas Tom K Vaata postitust
                      Saksa koondises on sellised tegelased nagu Miroslav, Mezut, Khedira.

Viikingitel selline mees nagu Zlatan.

Eesti president on ameeriklane.

Ameerika presidendi nimi on Barack Hussein.

Habemes transseksuaal võitis mingi suurema laulukaruselli.

Mis siin enam imestada on?
                      Milanista

Kommentaar

‏@Milanello 2h
                        Constant: "I was tired in the end and I had also received a knock on my calf, so that's why I asked to be taken off."
                        #selleksvahetanäärekaitsjat
                        Jälle ei vedanud mängu lõpuni välja.
                        Ehk peaks Rahavaliigale mõtlema kui tempo ülejõu käib

Sittus vahetuse ära. Muna.

Kommentaar

mnjah, see hooaeg siis kaheksas. järgmine hooaeg eurokoormus puudub ja saab Serie A'le keskenduda + Lazio võib Coppa Italia eelringe toksida.
                          jokers to the right
                          clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Noh jah
                            Keegi võiks leida tabeli sellest hetkest, kui Seedorf treeneriks sai. Huvitav oleks vaadata, kuidas võrdluses teiste mansadega läks.
                            Hooaja parim-De Jong. Ei jooksnud lati alt läbi, võitles, alati korralik
                            Hooaja siteim-Galliani lips (õnne polnud ikka üldse), vigastused, kaitseliin.
                            Suvelt ootame-puidu mahalaadimist ning võimalikult kiiret selgust treeneri osas. Ning et keegi vigastada ei saaks rannas palli mängides.

Kommentaar

mnjah, see hooaeg siis kaheksas. järgmine hooaeg eurokoormus puudub ja saab Serie A'le keskenduda + Lazio võib Coppa Italia eelringe toksida.
                              Mul läks kogemata Serie A hooaja lõpptabeli ennustuses Interi ja Milani koht sassi. Milan oleks pidanud kaheksas olema. #kõikõige #superennustus #2hooaegajuttonmilaniklubidtäispasad

Kommentaar

Ei läinud segamini. Milan pidi serie b-s lõpetama. Proovi uuel hooajal uuesti.

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X