see mazzano kõrts
    läheb kirjandulukku
    sellega et siin jõid
    kivisildnik ja ss roma
    ründaja francesco totti

väikene leid kivisildniku blogist
    Lisatud failid

Kommentaar

Atalanta täkk Doni on see sama Cristiano Doni kes 2002 Itaalia koondise eest mängis MM-il?

Kommentaar

Algselt postitas cannuman Vaata postitust
        Atalanta täkk Doni on see sama Cristiano Doni kes 2002 Itaalia koondise eest mängis MM-il?
        Yep. Aga mängis ainult kahes mängu ja mõlemas vahetati välja.
        jokers to the right
        clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Roma 2 - 1 Atalanta

19'(1pa) Zampagna 0 - 1
          5'(2pa) Totti (pen) 1 - 1
          18'(2pa) Totti (pen) 2 - 1

Kommentaar

Panucci viis Roma edasi!!!!!!!

Roma 1 - 0 Valencia

13' (1pa) Panucci 1 - 0

Forza Roma

Kommentaar

nonii reedel Cl loos ja pühapäeval Lazio mäng...

Ootan vastaseks Inglise klubi. Tavaliselt me nende vastu väga hästi ei mängi, aga nüüd oleks võimalus asja parandada. Chelsea vastu muidugi ei taha minna, aga Arsenal või ManU oleks väga hea. Kahjuks Barca vastu kohe minna ei saa. Lyoni ka ei taha, ega Milani, kuigi nad nõrgad hetkel.

Kommentaar

Ootan vastaseks Inglise klubi. Tavaliselt me nende vastu väga hästi ei mängi, aga nüüd oleks võimalus asja parandada. Chelsea vastu muidugi ei taha minna, aga Arsenal või ManU oleks väga hea. Kahjuks Barca vastu kohe minna ei saa. Lyoni ka ei taha, ega Milani, kuigi nad nõrgad hetkel.
                Et keegi segadusse ei satuks pean mainima, et reeglid välistavad Milan-Roma vastasseisu play-off vooru esimeses ringis. Roma vastaseks saab 1 hulgas tulla üks järgnevatest: ManU, Arsenal, Chelsea, Lyon,
                jokers to the right
                clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Et keegi segadusse ei satuks pean mainima, et reeglid välistavad Milan-Roma vastasseisu play-off vooru esimeses ringis. Roma vastaseks saab 16 hulgas tulla üks järgnevatest: ManU, Arsenal, Chelsea, Lyon, Liverpool või Bayern. (peale seda on loos vaba ehk 8 parema hulgas võivad kõik kohtuda kõigiga)
                  jokers to the right
                  clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Ehk siis jälle on see reegel et sama riigi meeskonnad ei saa esimeses play-off ringis kokku minna?

Igatahes siis oleks minu pingerida selline:

1) Arsenal - lihtsalt sellepärast, et mõned hooajad tagasi kohtuti alagrupis ja siis sai Arsenal edasi ja Totti väga ebaõiglase punase kaardi.
                    2) ManU - oleks väga atraktiivne mäng
                    3) Liverpool - ilmselt praeguse seisuga kõige nõrgem vastane
                    4) Bayern - kardan et ebamugav meile, kuid samas pole ka kõige teravam just
                    5) Lyon - tugev ja ei tahaks kaotada sellisele meeskonnale
                    6) Chelsea - lihtsalt paganama tugev

Kommentaar

Ehk siis jälle on see reegel et sama riigi meeskonnad ei saa esimeses play-off ringis kokku minna?
                      Jah, seda reeglit pole muudetud.
                      jokers to the right
                      clowns to the left of me

Kommentaar

Kas tottina tuleb LAZIO vastu väljakule?
                        Daje!!!
                        1.totti koondisesse.
                        2.Money talks bullshit(totti) walks.
                        3."Miks mind feminiinseks peetakse"-F.Totti
                        "Kui Tottil oleks mu*nn oleks ta mees"-George W. Bush

Kommentaar

Sempre Forza S.S.LAZIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Non Mollare Mai!!!
                          Daje!!!
                          1.totti koondisesse.
                          2.Money talks bullshit(totti) walks.
                          3."Miks mind feminiinseks peetakse"-F.Totti
                          "Kui Tottil oleks mu*nn oleks ta mees"-George W. Bush

Kommentaar

Totti peaks meeskonnas olema, aga ei tea kas platsile tuleb. Usun et vigastus on ikka päris tõsine ja isegi kui ta peaks mängima, siis tegelikult pole ta selleks päris valmis.

Kommentaar

Fan v Fan: Lazio-Roma
                              The most hotly disputed derby in Italy returns this weekend as two sides who have been doing extremely well in recent weeks will face each other in what promises to be one of the most entertaining and spectacular derbies of recent memory. Goal.com spoke to Lazio fan MARIO ZIADEH (aka flurffmeister@laziofever.com) and PAOLO DE MENGHI supporter of Roma for their views ahead of Sunday’s big derby clash…

GOAL: First of all, how do you feel about your side's season so far?

Mario (Lazio): We had a stuttering start to the season but so far the season is going well, although it’s been full of near misses, poor finishing and slip-ups to lesser teams, not to mention the Calciopoli points deduction which was reduced later on.

Paolo (Roma): We’re second in the league, competing for the Scudetto, we have reached the quarter finals of the Coppa Italia and more importantly we made it for the first time ever into the last sixteen of the Champions League. What else could I ask for? Oh yes: to win the derby!!

GOAL: What are your expectations from the season?

Mario (Lazio): I will be realistic and say a Uefa cup place.

Paolo (Roma): At least a quarter final spot in the Champions League and the second spot in Serie A would be the most probable outcome, but I want more than that!

GOAL: How important is this clash, in that perspective?

Mario (Lazio): The rivalry between the two squads is indeed epic. Derbies are very important. That's how the passion for the sport grows it just adds excitement to the game. More people come out to watch and more people are interested. And for me this is the game of the season and an important objective.

Paolo (Roma): The derby is always a different story from the league. You might be having the worst season ever, but that does not make you inferior to your opponent in a derby. Grit and character are more important than technique and quality in such matches. So whatever the outcome, it will not affect our objectives for the season.

GOAL: Tactically, where do you think this match may be won or lost?

Mario (Lazio): It will be a midfield battle. If Ledesma and Mudingayi are on form we’ll contain their midfield, but also Mauri will be a major threat on the flank and in the central midfield if deployed.

Paolo (Roma): If our defence continues impressing and conceding very little, as it has done so far this season, then we will not have any problems, and it will be just a matter of how many goals we score.

GOAL: Which opposition player do you consider to be the greatest threat to your team in his clash?

Mario (Lazio): I’d definitely expect me to say Totti, but I wouldn’t because Simone Perrotta is the honored player and Totti is worth nothing without him, if he actually has a worth.

Paolo (Roma): Well Rocchi is a good player and can score and assist his team-mates quite well, so he is my number one concern.

GOAL: Would you want him in your team?

Mario (Lazio): The bench wouldn’t be a bad idea.

Paolo (Roma): We do need a striker up front now that Montella will most surely leave us in January. If he was playing for another team I would definitely want him, but now that he wore those colours, he cannot wear our t-shirt!

GOAL: Who from your team should we keep a particular eye on here?

Mario (Lazio): Goran Pandev. He under performed in the first half of the season but when he’s on form he’s kind of unstoppable.

Paolo (Roma): Totti should be the one but if he does not play, then keep an eye on De Rossi: the best midfielder in Europe!

GOAL: What single thing irritates you most about them?

Mario (Lazio): Getting every season their hopes up winning pretty much nothing, but pretending to own the game and ending far from the top.

Paolo (Roma): The simple fact that they exist! There can only be one big team in Rome, and that’s us!

GOAL: And what do you grudgingly admire?

Mario (Lazio): The loyalty of their fans.

Paolo (Roma): Absolutely nothing!

GOAL: Who is your all-time number one hate figure (or object of amusement) from their lot?

Mario (Lazio): I find their captain, Francesco Totti, to be an arrogant, ignorant coatto and their fans tend to follow in the same vein.

Paolo (Roma): Di Canio but this year he will not be taking part in this derby, but instead he’s playing for some amateur team!

GOAL: What was the best bit of business ever done between the two clubs?

Mario (Lazio): Some worthless primavera players transferred for free to them.

Paolo (Roma): We try to avoid having business with them.

GOAL: What's your fondest memory of past clashes against them?

Mario (Lazio): Last season’s 3-1 when Dicanio scored and celebrated among the Curva Nord.

Paolo (Roma): In the past 5 years we only lost one match against them so it will be more difficult for them to remember any positive results. I have many to choose from, but obviously the first one that springs to my mind is the 5-1 of 4 years ago. Brilliant!

GOAL: What do you think the score of this match will be, and how will it affect your week?

Mario (Lazio): Lazio 2-0 Roma is reasonable, with Mauri Rocchi Pandev tearing those sissies defense apart…Affect my week? Hell no! It will make my month!!

Paolo (Roma): I’m sure we’ll win again, probably 3-1 or something like that. Beating Lazio and getting closer to Inter in the standings would make me extremely happy!

Kommentaar

www.asromacalcio.it on tänaseks mänguks üles andnud järgmise seltskonna:

Ründes: Montella, Totti, Vucinic, Okaka
                                Keskväljal: Pizzarro, Taddei, De Rossi, Virga, Perrotta, Tonetto, Rosi, Mancini
                                Kaitses: Panucci, Mexes, Chivu, Defendi, Cassetti,
                                Väravas: Curci, Bertagnoli, Marangon

Meeskond mänguks avaldatakse kell 20.00

Kommentaar

Working...
                                X